OT: Sens Lounge CVI - The O & D Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
nhl-1013-1.jpg

Combined faces of top 1200 NHL players (osmutiar/reddit)

NBA-players-1013-1.jpg

Combined faces of top 225 NBA players (osmutiar/reddit)

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I had no idea Destiny 2 was this good. Amazing for a free game.
Possibly the best looking game I’ve seen (?)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I had no idea Destiny 2 was this good. Amazing for a free game.
Possibly the best looking game I’ve seen (?)
I saw this post this morning and thought, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Downloaded it today, and will have to report back whenever the heck it finishes installing... omg this is taking forever...

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I saw this post this morning and thought, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Downloaded it today, and will have to report back whenever the heck it finishes installing... omg this is taking forever...
It’s a big one. Wasn’t sure what I was doing at first. At all. Could take a couple hours to get in to it. But man it looks and plays good. (Keeping in mind it’s free)
If you play the main story line, by the time you get to IO you should know if you like it.

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
When do you think it will be okay to travel internationally again? I'm quite depressed being stuck at home (where I don't particularly like it to be honest). I'm looking at going to Japan in March/April. I know nobody knows an answer, but I'm just looking for opinions.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
When do you think it will be okay to travel internationally again? I'm quite depressed being stuck at home (where I don't particularly like it to be honest). I'm looking at going to Japan in March/April. I know nobody knows an answer, but I'm just looking for opinions.
You can go to countries where Canadians are not banned. France for sure.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa

Given the pressure within Japan to host the Olympics and welcome tourists I would imagine that would be possible.

You can travel right now if you want to many countries, some might require a negative test.

The main concern you should look at is - how is your health, the health of those you regularly interact with when you return home. Chances of something going wrong if you are young/middle-aged and healthy are minuscule. Personally I probably won't travel until I know my parents are vaccinated as I still visit them frequently.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
You can pretty much go wherever you want right now. Or at least a ton of places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad