OT: Sens Lounge CVI - The O & D Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Question of the day. In your opinion what is the most beautiful piece of music?

My answer:

That is really pretty, one of my favourites.

Lately, Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me", has been hitting all the right spots, from here lovely tone, to Bruce Hornsby's unmistakable (well for me a s a piano player anyways) piano sound

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yeah it's legit. Body on frame SUV's are coming backkkkk

I hate that they muddied the water by also tacking on the Bronco Sport, which is just a fancied up Ford Escape.

I don’t mind it. Not everyone needs a serious off roader and I like the Sports boxy style. It’s also semi capable for people who don’t do serious off roading. Good option for forest trails and stuff.

Like my Outback will never be mistaken for a serious off roader but I can still get to some cool places with it.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I had Fruity Lucky Charms today... I concur on grossness factor 5

Because of commercials during Saturday morning cartoons, cereals containing marshmallows were something of a forbidden dream for me as a kid. Needless to say, when I finally got the opportunity to try them, I was rather disappointed...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell

I mean... The statues and street names and history books are all highly misrepresentative as it is, based only on the perspective of the current Party, so if the people want to tear them down, it's hardly a sign of some authoritarian future, but rather opposition to an authoritarian past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->