Post-Game Talk: Sens lose again - 3 to 2 for the Isles

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I’m not, but I know some of the same people he knows. Also I don’t know if that’ll actually happen, but it’s my bet.

Bowness won’t be the interim, and Dorion isn’t staying.

Andlauer and Staios are going to do a bit of a reset. They want some experienced hands to get them through this season and they can regroup and make more substantial decisions in the summer.

Staios is looking at the bigger picture, he doesn’t want the day to day and Bowness hasn’t built the trust he’d need.
Do not agree with the concept they get a temporary coach. There's no way they are looking at it like that.

Bowness has plenty of experience to be an interim GM. It's not forever.

Beech

What A Wonderful Day
Nov 25, 2020
Live look at Sens fans
arrows-overkill.gif
how the hell is it, not one arrow missed

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Are we gonna have to all chip in and get a #DJOUT sign put up on the 417?

Maybe it's cheaper with just the two letter name.
Dorions the real problem. He hired DJ he gave him the vote of confidence he put this team at the cap. Not sure how people think he's not the issue. His mouth piece is garrioch we have all seen how insecure he is. That's not NHL leadership. They just gotta remove him from the situation.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Pitt dominated Colorado tonight on the score sheet atleast. Guaranteed L. Sens will be 3-5 season basically done. 5 straight years if this. Just pure fan hell. Absolutely nothing to look forward to and the season is wasted. Can't believe I bought seasons again.
I don't understanding how their plays so casual
Why they don't make it rain hell on the other team to get out to a good start
They are capable of playing so much faster with so much pace and hitting and all like they did in the 1st vs DEtroit
Why don't they do that all the time
They are not tired 7 games into the season come on

Reactions: armani

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Dorions the real problem. He hired DJ he gave him the vote of confidence he put this team at the cap. Not sure how people think he's not the issue. His mouth piece is garrioch we have all seen how insecure he is. That's not NHL leadership. They just gotta remove him from the situation.

No argument here!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Its always darkest before the dawn. It's still early and I don't think at the end of the season you will regret your purchase.
I appreciate the positivity. Just seen this story before. I'm a true fool to think it will be any different. I'd have simply liked your post but I can't haha.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
100% nobody here thinks Dorion should be firing and hiring a new coach if he was going to do that he had his chance in the off-season. Dorion and DJ both need to go Garrioch as well.

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
Do not agree with the concept they get a temporary coach. There's no way they are looking at it like that.

Bowness has plenty of experience to be an interim GM. It's not forever.

Whoever they hire this year will have an interim tag and they’ll re-evaluate in the summer. The coaches they’ll want to interview are not available now and they’re not sticking with DJ for the rest of the year.

Their options are an assistant or a guy like Julien. And it won’t be an assistant.

It also won’t be Bowness.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
this is actually a worse start than last year LOL
Much worse they started 4-2 last year. They're 3-5 now.

Whoever they hire this year will have an interim tag and they’ll re-evaluate in the summer. The coaches they’ll want to interview are not available now and they’re not sticking with DJ for the rest of the year.
You don't know that. There are plenty of qualified options.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
It’s literally the same thing. We’re comforting ourselves with the deserve-o-metre because we decide to play after we’re down 2 goals. Literally nothing has changed.
This. We take stupid penalties and have brutal d zone blunders and we come out flat way too often. If we come out with urgency and things don't go our way the team mentally falls apart.

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
Much worse they started 4-2 last year. They're 3-5 now.

You don't know that. There are plenty of qualified options.

You cannot run a long term coaching search and interview process in November. A process like that takes weeks. It’s not happening. It’ll be an interim. They’re not rushing into a long term hire mid season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad