Post-Game Talk: Sens lose again - 3 to 2 for the Isles

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I mean Julien Gallant Roy and maybe Q are all still available.

I think letting the players have one last chance with DJ was fine since coaches like this are still available

Now is the time, you have seen the same show for 5 years
I guarantee there are about 20 available coaches who are better than DJ.

Reactions: Liver King

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Live look at Sens fans
arrows-overkill.gif

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
@swiftwin

Swiftie,

this is year 3 of poor October/November (granted, we have yet to enter November for this season).

What do you think is causing it?

is it their training camp? too hard, too soft? too complex, too simple? and 100 other issues.

in boxing they say; Leaving it in the gym
Nothing. Way too early to declare this a "poor start".

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
Id be very dissapointed in that.

Confirmed you are Lalimes Martian

I’m not, but I know some of the same people he knows. Also I don’t know if that’ll actually happen, but it’s my bet.

Bowness won’t be the interim, and Dorion isn’t staying.

Andlauer and Staios are going to do a bit of a reset. They want some experienced hands to get them through this season and they can regroup and make more substantial decisions in the summer.

Staios is looking at the bigger picture, he doesn’t want the day to day and Bowness hasn’t built the trust he’d need to take it on right now.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I mean Julien Gallant Roy and maybe Q are all still available.

I think letting the players have one last chance with DJ was fine since coaches like this are still available

Now is the time, you have seen the same show for 5 years
I would prefer an experienced coach but I could see Darche - Bouchard being a package deal. That would likely need to wait til the offseason. Maybe Groulx, even though he was fired last year.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
On the plus side I think the last few games prove we have talent, just terrible coaching.

We have a lot of good players who can make plays, just zero structure in the dzone and play in a chaotic way.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Pitt dominated Colorado tonight on the score sheet atleast. Guaranteed L. Sens will be 3-5 season basically done. 5 straight years if this. Just pure fan hell. Absolutely nothing to look forward to and the season is wasted. Can't believe I bought seasons again.

ottawagm

May 6, 2023
Pitt dominated Colorado tonight on the score sheet atleast. Guaranteed L. Sens will be 3-5 season basically done. 5 straight years if this. Just pure fan hell. Absolutely nothing to look forward to and the season is wasted. Can't believe I bought seasons again.
I don't think so. If we do nothing, definitely, but if they finally change things, then going on a winning streak of 3-4 games would get us back in it.

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
Its been 6 years since 2017 actually

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Its always darkest before the dawn. It's still early and I don't think at the end of the season you will regret your purchase.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad