Post-Game Talk: Sens lose again - 3 to 2 for the Isles

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Last summer was the year to fire DJ and bring in a competent coach.

I mean Julien Gallant Roy and maybe Q are all still available.

I think letting the players have one last chance with DJ was fine since coaches like this are still available

Now is the time, you have seen the same show for 5 years

6stringmofo

Mar 12, 2015
Ottawa
Betano - NYI 3- OTT 2

Brought to you by our sponsor.

Korpisalo's blocker side.

PS: DJ has had his chances. I like the guy, but I prefer wins.

Reactions: ColinM

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Hope Branny is ok, I thought we did well to finish strong a man down.

Can't be coming out flat and spotting them a two goal lead but we got it tied up and Sorokin took over from there. Oh well

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
It is time for Dorion and his coaching staff to go. If need be, we send Chabot to another team and we try to get a decent right handed defender. Dorion has to go before we make any trades, because he'll get fleeced. I am sick and tired of watching this product. This isn't a team that wants to take the next step. Especially not playing like this. We lost to a team that I consider a bottom feeder tonight. We lost due to an embarrassing effort at both ends of the ice. We lost due to our best players looking like garbage. They look like this because they are being coached terribly. We need a change.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I'd imagine that means Dorion is gone too then. Bowness is back now, thankfully his mom is on the mend. They can make him interim for now.
Staios - Bowness is a fine interim duo. I'd like to see Bowness remain in his AGM role when all the dust settles.

A lot more wary about Capuano.

Reactions: KnockHobbler

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
I'd imagine that means Dorion is gone too then. Bowness is back now, thankfully his mom is on the mend. They can make him interim for now.

Chiarelli will come in in an interim role for the rest of the season. Similar to how the Leafs brought back Cliff Fletcher for 6 months after they fired JFJ and then hired Burke the next summer. Fletcher then became a Senior Advisor.

Darche will be hired in June.

Julien as coach next week.

Reactions: ottawagm

Beech

Cicc' a porta
Nov 25, 2020
@swiftwin

Swiftie,

this is year 3 of poor October/November (granted, we have yet to enter November for this season).

What do you think is causing it?

is it their training camp? too hard, too soft? too complex, too simple? and 100 other issues.

in boxing they say; Leaving it in the gym

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad