Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nu Joyzee, Thurs. 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensfreak18

Jul 4, 2013
Hopefully someday this organization will climb back out of the grave it's dug itself. I'm not very optimistic though. I've been through alot with this team, we've hit alot of rock bottoms lately.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I feel like there's almost no reason to type anything in a thread again except #melnykout over and over. End it with screw Flanders.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
This is wild, guess we’ll see how good the Tkachuk-White line is without Stoney

Holy shit I can’t believe this is happening, what in the world happened to my team :(

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Wonder if we score 7 tonight...

The puke that comes from G Wilson lol

Thank god Dracula is on forced vacation

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
It will be interesting to see if the young guys rally around this or not.

Not that I'd expect a win with essentially the entire basis of our top 6 out of the lineup.

Seeing how Tkachuk and White play without Stone is going to be a storyline going forward. Stone has elevated the game of many players. He pretty much bought Zack Smith a million jet skies.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Thing is, too, that they are out of smoke to blow up our asses. Either they didn’t want to pay them or they didn’t want to sign. Both are the organization’s fault. I don’t blame any of the players and when they are dealt I wish them the absolute best. They deserve better than Ottawa.

Reactions: DrEasy and Rand0m

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
You thought we sucked before, now are top 3 goal scorers are gone!

In a fluke, we'll probably go 20-1-2 to close the season. A-GM Bruce Garrioch will remind us how Duchene was a bad influence on the kids, and that we never won a thing with Mark Stone - That Nic Pecan and Craig Smith have clearly taken ownership of this young group and proven Melnyk right in every move he has made since February of 2018.

Reactions: Silencio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad