Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nu Joyzee, Thurs. 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Wish I had the willpower to shut out all things hockey, f*** would it ever do me wonders

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Dean Brown is a windbag .. All these guys must hang out ; Gord Wilson, Dean Brown, Bruce Garrioch... BS company lines all the time.. Trying to be philosophical about what is happening to the Ottawa Senators.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Dean Brown is a windbag .. All these guys must hang out ; Gord Wilson, Dean Brown, Bruce Garrioch... BS company lines all the time.. Trying to be philosophical about what is happening to the Ottawa Senators.
Wilson and Brown are team employees, no?

The fact that they are allowed to spew their garbage on a supposedly independant station is laughable.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yep, Stone Duchene and Dzingle all scratched. f*** you Melnyk and f*** you Dorion.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013

giphy.gif

Reactions: Karl Prime and Deku

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Can you imagine the atmosphere that's reigning in the Sens locker room and anywhere else the team finds itself today? How can any player really concentrate on the game with this giant sword about to drop at any second? I know every team goes through this around the deadline, but this is that feeling X 1000. We have 3 games in the 4 days before monday and now they're sitting out the three best forwards we have. It must be a ****ing nightmare in there.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Can you imagine the atmosphere that's reigning in the Sens locker room and anywhere else the team finds itself today? How can any player really concentrate on the game with this giant sword about to drop at any second? I know every team goes through this around the deadline, but this is that feeling X 1000. We have 3 games in the 4 days before monday and now they're sitting out the three best forwards we have. It must be a ****ing nightmare in there.

Its ok every team goes through it... its normal, this is just fine.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
The Sens are ultra-pathetic. It’s as if they don’t even care to repair the brand. I’m not being dramatic, but it’s as if they don’t care to. I’m embarrassed for them. I’m not embarrassed as a Sens fan anymore, I’m embarrassed FOR THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad