Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :devils

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
He has been setting this up for some time, best group of guys he has ever played with blah blah blah. Even Stone’s face after goals scored last night was very subdued. Thank God this week has arrived and get this all over with

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
I'm fairly certain Dzingel is heading to Washington after DSP clears / claimed. So maybe more than one FWD called up.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Fitting that Duchene's last moment as a senator was him whiffing on a potential game tying goal.....this whole deal was such a massive swing-and-a-miss.

Reactions: montysens

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Fitting that Duchene's last moment as a senator was him whiffing on a potential game tying goal.....this whole deal was such a massive swing-and-a-miss.
It’s been more of a swing and miss and somehow swat it back into your own net and then the team folds

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
Are you credible or just enjoy playing with heart strings?

I am never going to be considered a legit source. I though have heard from some birdies I know though that things are going well in negotiations. This is a different situation then Karlssons. The interest in our guys is strong. It will be decent returns. I mean we paid more then we will get back but that's because we won't be getting a jack hughes. I suspect people will be pleasantly surprised. Will all see soon

Reactions: solidprospect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->