Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nu Joyzee, Thurs. 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I am never going to be considered a legit source. I though have heard from some birdies I know though that things are going well in negotiations. This is a different situation then Karlssons. The interest in our guys is strong. It will be decent returns. I mean we paid more then we will get back but that's because we won't be getting a jack hughes. I suspect people will be pleasantly surprised. Will all see soon

Just quoted this for the lolz. From yesterday.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
They always play an ad on gamecenter that shows a penguin trying to slide down a rocky slope and basically falling on his face. It's the perfect metaphor for this franchise.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Gf: why are they doing this? Are they trying to get people to not watch the games? Do they think they’re good trades? Just trying to make sense of it all

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Anyone else wanna cry? EK, Methot, Turris, Pyatt, Stone, Dzingel and Duchene all gone......

giphy.gif

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
It sucks to watch the team like this and yet with sadness and no hope... WITH THIS TEAM TIL THE END!

GO SENS f***ING GO!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
This scratching is double bad because now the scouts will get a better look at Ceci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad