Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nu Joyzee, Thurs. 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
They replaced her with a hardened Russian babushka who lived through the Siege of Leningrad, but she kept breaking down and sobbing during the voiceovers.... "the horror... the horror...", she wailed....

They say you can still hear her cries echoing down the ever-more-empty corridors of the Canadian Tire Center...

That's actually Petr Schastlivy.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Screenshot_20190221-205610_Chrome.jpg
Thank you HF boards and Sens marketing.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
We should absolutely be trying to trade DeMelo, especially if Jensen gets re-signed by Detroit

Of course, that might lead to them holding onto Ceci.... but ugh who cares just trade both Pierre

That's good to hear. I haven't been watching but was hoping to watch him. I like him a lot as a player.

Chlapik and Balcers have been the two best in my opinion

Have also liked Jaros tonight

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Laugh all you want. The returns will be better then most expect on the trades. Period.

I'm not laughing at you per se, I'm just going to keep quoting goalposts being moved and also vague claims like this that people can interpret many ways to still be right.

"Little birdies told me negotiations are going well". 24 hours later he's scratched and about to be traded.

"The returns will be better than most expect on the trades. Period." This could be interpreted again as little birdies telling you there are good returns on the table.

or it could just be a vague claim that some sort of strawman of "most's" expectations will be exceeded, of which we have no idea of verifying what most people expect, and an easy claim to move around later to suit the argument.

example of said new strawman: "see you all said Dorion would only get a 1st for Stone. He got a 1st+ prospect + +"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad