Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nu Joyzee, Thurs. 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Gotta feel for all the guys on the team, it's going to be like this the rest of the season, that's not good for any involved.
I wonder if players like Ceci, Smith, and harpur care because of the additional opportunities that they get from playing on a bad team

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Whatever happened to that series they started with that women narrator? The one they released near Christmas when we were in last talking about how we were exceeding the pundits expectations? They just scrap that abomination? :laugh:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Whatever happened to that series they started with that women narrator? The one they released near Christmas when we were in last talking about how we were exceeding the pundits expectations? They just scrap that abomination? :laugh:
I hope someone told Kathleen Edwards to stay for away. She's a precious treasure who doesn't deserve to be wrapped up with these stooges.

Reactions: DrEasy and Ed Wood

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

They replaced her with a hardened Russian babushka who lived through the Siege of Leningrad, but she kept breaking down and sobbing during the voiceovers.... "the horror... the horror...", she wailed....

They say you can still hear her cries echoing down the ever-more-empty corridors of the Canadian Tire Center...

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
They replaced her with a hardened Russian babushka who lived through the Siege of Leningrad, but she kept breaking down and sobbing during the voiceovers.... "the horror... the horror...", she wailed....

They say you can still hear her cries echoing down the ever-more-empty corridors of the Canadian Tire Center...

Ok this made me chuckle.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Gotta feel for all the guys on the team, it's going to be like this the rest of the season, that's not good for any involved.

Especially for the guys on the bench, losing and watching Boedker play in front of you on the 1st PP. Boucher will lose his mind by the end of the year.

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018

I'm still laughing....brilliant. Let no one doubt why I come to this site!

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
not at all the "drained of energy" culture I want to spread to the young players.... it'll be like Buffalo where guys lost "the love for the game"....... F*CK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad