Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nashville, Tonight @ 8:00pm

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Not sure why you're getting triggered, it's not exactly a stretch to say he plays like a depth player 90% of the time.
He never play 90% of the time
More like 65%

When its not his hands he runs a player and concuss himself

Reactions: h2

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Forsberg/Arvidsson/Turris/Subban is much more impactful. We're losing Duchene and a bunch of depth.
Duchene's probably been the best player out of the bunch this year, Ryan and Turris have had pretty similar impacts.

Subban and Arvidsson are more impactful that DeMelo, Boro, Jaros, and Pageau individually, sure, but the problem is we've lost so much quantity that we've picked up 2 new AHL dmen just to get bodies in the lineup and what would have been our top callup option is hurt too.

Reactions: h2

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
*expect

There's nothing to call out. Ryan plays like a depth player, that's not a false statement. Try again rookie.

It is. But I shouldn't be surprised. The internet is full of trolls and bots spreading fake news. Sometimes I feel like I should be a part of Times magazine person of the year, with all the scum cleaning I'm doing around here.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Duchene and Pageau is pretty big. Ryan is a 3rd line at this point and the others are spare parts.
Would be nice to see Tkachuk shooting the puck instead of running around and stuff. 8 goals on the season is not enough for a rookie of his valuation.

He has 9 - more than any other player from his draft, more than any two players from his draft, despite missing 11 games.

*expect

There's nothing to call out. Ryan plays like a depth player, that's not a false statement. Try again rookie.

I'm just quoting this because I think it's hilarious that you tried to condescend to someone by attempting to correct their already correct word usage with the exact word that they used.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Crazy how predictable this all was.

We look bad with duchene. Fine.

We look bad with duchene
“We don’t have duchene what did you expect?”

h2

Mar 26, 2002
It is. But I shouldn't be surprised. The internet is full of trolls and bots spreading fake news. Sometimes I feel like I should be a part of Times magazine person of the year, with all the scum cleaning I'm doing around here.

If I was making the same statement against Duchene or Stone or something along that lines, I would expect to get called out. But you deciding to pick your battle on the notion that Ryan plays like a depth player is actually puzzling. There's no troll motive here. We pay Ryan as if he were a top producing winger, but he hasn't played at that level in years. We play him as a depth position, he's been stapled on that 3rd line for a long time. That's not an asinine statement.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I'm just quoting this because I think it's hilarious that you tried to condescend to someone by attempting to correct their already correct word usage with the exact word that they used.

Originally it wasn't the correct word. But it is hilarious!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad