All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :nashville

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
We used to be a good road team - what happened? I guess this year it's the fact that other teams are able to feast on favourable matchups with last change. Between the road game, the opponent and the injuries, this one could get ugly fast.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Get excited for Paul Carey and Stefan Elliot.

For real though, I wish we wouldn't bother with Carey in the NHL. Dude just can't skate at this level. Give someone else a chance.

While I have zero expectation for Carey, I didn't find he was any more useless than our already useless players. Looked like he was trying at least.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Betax

Jun 25, 2018
We used to be a good road team - what happened? I guess this year it's the fact that other teams are able to feast on favourable matchups with last change. Between the road game, the opponent and the injuries, this one could get ugly fast.

Yah, our depth and experience are not good, so we can end up with some pretty horrific match-ups on the road. Throw in the current rash of injuries and how our scoring has slowed down, and I'm expecting a pretty awful road trip. Maybe our goalies can steal us a point somewhere?

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Why were Elliot and Carey called up?
3 game road trip, need defensive help on the road without last change. demelo might not make the trip. Boucher was playing pyatt on line 1 last time on the road but with all these injuries it will be interesting what boucher comes up with.

Last edited:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Is Jaros hurt?
Yes. Boro, Demelo and Jaros are all injured. Jaros might play towards the end but I think they said Boro and Demelo did not even make the trip.

Not much you can do when half your defence it hurt. Even Wolanin can't help because he is hurt too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->