Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nashville, Tonight @ 8:00pm

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Ah yes, the age argument... when nothing else works, right!

You’re really trying to stuff this Campoli comparison down everyone’s throat even though everybody, old and young, disagrees with you :laugh:

If Bryan Murray was still around he’d agree with me... he moved a 1st for Campoli

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
I didn't like how Ekholm had his way with Tkachuk. He can look after himself, sure, but it would have been nice for someone to tune up that fake tough guy on Monday.

Might be Tkachuk himself. Could also see Smith making a point of forcing him to fight.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
He's definitely in a points drought at the moment, but his 82 game pace for shots on goal is 226. He's shooting enough.

Compare that to Batherson who definitely doesn't shoot enough - on pace for 70 shots on goal in a full 82 game season. He is the one who should be back in the AHL in my opinion.

I’d send Drake back down till Duchene is healthy and have one of Balcers/Chlapik up for a rip.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I agree... and Campoli entered the nhl sound defensively to... excellent skater

My Canpoli comparison was not an insult... he was a good player until he lost it
Lajoie is playing wierd minutes with a bad partner and also lost his spot on the half wall on the PP. perfect storm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad