Post-Game Talk: SENS blow into the Windy City, Mon 8:30 pm

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't know how the hell Dorion looks at our D and thinks we have any top 4 dmen outside Chabot?

It was obvious before the season started that this group of guys had no business being an NHL D squad. At the very least bring up Wolanin, ship Ceci out ASAP, and trade for a couple of real top-4 dmen.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
''If we trade the UFAs it should be to load up the blue line''

-Alex1234

Pretty obvious where the problem sits with this team

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
It was obvious before the season started that this group of guys had no business being an NHL D squad. At the very least bring up Wolanin, ship Ceci out ASAP, and trade for a couple of real top-4 dmen.

I believe part of the reason they aren't sitting the UFAs is because they really want to leave the top prospects in Belleville for them to make the playoffs.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah no. Demelo is a bottom pairing D. The problem is that 5 out of 6 guys are bottom pairing D. We need a 2, 3 and a 4.
I know +/- is hated on but he leads this team with +16, Stone is 2nd with +13 and Chabot +3 on generally a bad team 5 on 5. He's shown to be more than a bottom pairing d since we traded for him in many different stats.
Hopefully Bernard-Docker is top 4 capable in a few years.

Reactions: DrEasy

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I know +/- is hated on but he leads this team with +16, Stone is 2nd with +13 and Chabot +3 on generally a bad team 5 on 5. He's shown to be more than a bottom pairing d since we traded for him in many different stats.
Hopefully Bernard-Docker is top 4 capable in a few years.

Demelo could potentially be a good #4 playing besides a (much)better dman, but if he's the main guy on his pairing, it's a no from me dawg.

Reactions: Cosmix

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Demelo could potentially be a good #4 playing besides a (much)better dman, but if he's the main guy on his pairing, it's a no from me dawg.
I think demelo is the perfect six. Like bottom lines won’t worry him and he would do well playing against those bottom lines with wolanin beside him for example and he won’t look completely out of place if he needs to fill in on pairings 1 and 2. If we can sign him for less than 2 ish I do it

Reactions: Cosmix and DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad