Prospect Info: Senators in WJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I think we need to make something clear, once and for all:

There are plenty of reasons to debate drafting Peterka over Grieg or Jarventie, but "chemistry" with Stuetzle should not be a reason why.

And it is not just you, I have heard this suggestion from many different members.

In addition, Stuetzle is a 1st line player at the NHL level; is JJ Peterka a 1st line player at the NHL level? He is really good playing against his age group but can he hold his own at the NHL level?

He was slated to go in the first round and barely missed the cut so yeah, I'd say he's got top line potential if he keeps improving. Not everyone looks like a superstar at 18.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
How do you get 2G 1A and not get POTG lmao

I'm pretty sure they are trying not to have repeat winners. The Austrian goalie didn't get it in the first game too (because he already had one).

I would have given POTG to Elias myself assuming that logic.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I am very impressed by Stutzle. I am stuck to my couch watching him. I am trying to find things Id like him to improve and I see so little.

Id say he is a little lazy here and there on the backcheck but then again they’re like 15 players.

On the PP he obviously is the key piece, but at times I thought he tried to be too fancy.

Just cause I was looking for stuff cause overall man I am very impressed, he’s my next jersey 100%

Reactions: DrEasy

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Damn. We got a player here. He just might be the best player of this draft, so happy we got him over byfield

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
How do you get 2G 1A and not get POTG lmao
Think you can only win it once in this tournament. Same thing happened with the Austrian goalie. Got POTG against the US, played amazing against Sweden too but didn't get POTG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad