Prospect Info: Senators in WJC - Part III

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Not many "likeable" players on this team Canada this year to be honest.

I agree. Might have to do with there being no Sens prospects but I couldnt care less that they lost. It's kind of a funny result, after steamrolling through the whole tournament

Reactions: Icelevel

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Beautiful game from Sanderson. Knight is pretty damn impressive too. Not gonna say I know anything about evaluating goalies but he always looks more impressive to me than Askarov.

Must have been a great experience for Kleven, too.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Sanderson is the all star for team USA tonight. What a strong game by him and he’s only 18!!!!!! My disappointment tonight is Connor Mcmichael... lots of giveaway and seems like he doesn’t care.. At least Cozen was skating

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
My scorching hot take after watching an xmas tourney with teenagers: Ottawa picking 3rd instead of 2nd was a blessing in disguise, don’t think PD would have passed on Byfield due to 6’4 - and Stuetzle looked electric every game

feel terrible for the Canadian kids, they had to quarantine at that hotel since like mid-november

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
To me, it looked like the relentless USA forecheck really put our defense in tough spots. Until the third, Canada wasn't really getting anything going because the forwards never really got the puck. The few times they did, they weren't nearly as effective at making trouble for the States' defense.

Well earned win for team USA, and a strong showing by Sanderson.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ultimate prize for the age group in the best best on best tournament ... US was the better team for 1/2 the game scored 2 and that was enough/
Good battle. Its been a marathon of games to watch.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Tough seeing those disappointed faces.
Everyone feeling like they let each other down.
And a once in a lifetime opportunity lost.

Silver medal though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad