Senators drop giant heavy beach balls on fans during pre-game, spilling beer and hurting children.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Heavy beachballs? What?
ezrPrOV.gif

chatty4756

Apr 6, 2016
This could be the best thing to happen to ottawa fans. They sue as a group, and settle for ownership of the team instead. Melnyk is gone and life is good for sen fans again

Reactions: 13 others

member 298589

I can't really explain it, but the more I hear about what a circle river of ridiculousness this franchise is, the more I want.

I think I am becoming an off-ice fan of the Senators?

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Aren't heavy beach balls called medicine balls?

Medicine balls are actually weighted. Like 5 lbs, 10 lbs, and beyond. I think people are talking about the thicker material ones, which are like exercise balls designed to hold your weight.

Brownies

Same as with the Habs this last year, I feel like everyone are waiting for anything the Sens do to bash them and are over-analyzing the hell out of everything they do. I won't believe it was that bad until more than some guy tweet about it. Same as that "we're a team" speach. It was funny, and he certainly could have handled that better, but the fact they played that clip over and over without once letting us hear the rest of the speech perfectly resume what this is all about right now : more and more Ottawa bashing.

Heavy beach balls !

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Medicine balls are actually weighted. Like 5 lbs, 10 lbs, and beyond. I think people are talking about the thicker material ones, which are like exercise balls designed to hold your weight.
That's next game then. ;)

member 298589

"Arena burns down after Senators host 'free fire if you bring your own torches from home' night. All 317 fans and both employees assumed to have perished".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad