Semifinals: New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Series tied 2-2) Part.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's been a great series and I think it will continue to be a great series. The Isles were our biggest test last year, and they might be the team to knock us off this year. No shame in that. These are two great teams with dramatic differences. Long live the rivalry.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I cannot see the Isles winning another game 5 on the road. If they win this series it'll be in 7 for sure. I almost think Tampa might be easier to beat in a winner take all game 7 than a game 6 with them leading 3-2. They seem to be impossible to beat in games where they are up 3-1 or 3-2 to close out a series

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I can't imagine how a guy like Evan Roberts feels (a Islanders/Nets fan) to be inches away from that KD game winner and then the Islanders were a second/inch away from holding onto that win.

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
I can't imagine how a guy like Evan Roberts feels (a Islanders/Nets fan) to be inches away from that KD game winner and then the Islanders were a second/inch away from holding onto that win.
Which game did he watch is the true question? I used to be a big Yankees/Knicks/Jets fan, but over the years my passion for other sports has died out to the point where I only like hockey now. But if I felt the same way about one of those teams that I do about the Islanders, I have no clue which game I’d watch if they played at the same time.

Chris Alibro

Jun 13, 2021
Does anyone know if Kyle Palmieri is signed for next year or just a playoff rental? He has been a beast in the playoffs, with Anders Lee coming back this team is deep

Reactions: hobochangba

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Which game did he watch is the true question? I used to be a big Yankees/Knicks/Jets fan, but over the years my passion for other sports has died out to the point where I only like hockey now. But if I felt the same way about one of those teams that I do about the Islanders, I have no clue which game I’d watch if they played at the same time.

He was at the Nets game and I believe the Islanders/hockey are number 4 behind the Jets Mets and Nets so maybe he wasn't the best example, but I can't imagine the range of emotions someone who has the Islanders and Nets on equal footing felt last night.

Reactions: Zeeker

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Does anyone know if Kyle Palmieri is signed for next year or just a playoff rental? He has been a beast in the playoffs, with Anders Lee coming back this team is deep

As of now he is a rental, i would not be at all surprised to see him resigned, but thats an issue that will be resolved this offseason.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
He was at the Nets game and I believe the Islanders/hockey are number 4 behind the Jets Mets and Nets so maybe he wasn't the best example, but I can't imagine the range of emotions someone who has the Islanders and Nets on equal footing felt last night.
Basketball is a snooze, none of the NY teams are worth bothering with. Did you watch our game?
I thought so.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
Wait, you didn't try and correct me on my punctuation this time? It's a little awkward to have my very own fact checker stalking me around here but I guess it'll wear on me with time.
Please post a draft of you letter to the league about the Coliseum. We need more comedy. Calling people idiots definitely makes you seem clever.

Reactions: chico19341

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
@theimmortal1, If the Bolts aren't concerned they will be out by Wednesday (My prediction anyways). They've won two games that could've gone either way. They lost two games where they were thoroughly outplayed.

Bolts finally met their match. Pulock save will be talked about for years and years.
It’s going to be tough to get over losing to the Panthers, Hurricanes, and Islanders all in one year.

Hell if we’re lucky we can even lose to Vegas or Montréal next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad