• Seguin

• Matthews

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
If I was going to start a franchise for the next 10 years? Matthews.

If I'm trying to win a Cup in the next three years, I take the developed player with the more proven track-record. Seguin.

If Seguin hadn't improved his two-way game, I'm not sure he is a better player than Matthews currently.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Seguin is better right now, but in 2-3 years I'd be wanting Matthews.

He's on a path to become the best american player ever

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Matthews is an unbelievable player, and has been from his first game. Plus, age does matter when comparing players as Matthews has plenty of time to develop into something special. But in the next 3 seasons I'd have to take Seguin as Hitch has turned him into a two-way stud, which he will only build off of the next 2 seasons. But even the 3 season outlook between these 2 players is very very close, and the long term definitely going to Matthews. But people saying he will be the best American ever need to calm their horses. There is a long way to go for him to catch and overpass Modano.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Matthews isn't better at all lol.
Then maybe he could score 40-its seems this year he will

Seguin is playing lights out this season and his 2-way game is considerably better. You guys need to chill with Matthews lol you'd try to make an argument that he is better than Crosby too after 1 and a half seasons
+9 vs +23
No Leaf fan has ever stated the latter point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad