Season Seat Renewals

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

They're once again cratering themselves if this is the plan, but it looks like maybe it's not completely across the board.

That is a death knell move to take a product in peril you're having trouble selling and respond with jacking the price significantly. It's like they're mad nobody's showing up for their shit show, that they'll just punish the few remaining loyal supporters.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
They're once again cratering themselves if this is the plan, but it looks like maybe it's not completely across the board.

That is a death knell move to take a product in peril you're having trouble selling and respond with jacking the price significantly. It's like they're mad nobody's showing up for their **** show, that they'll just punish the few remaining loyal supporters.

Looks like the price of almost all of the season seats in the 300's lowered in price

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
She has 4 season tickets, so an extra $6 a game. We don't know where her seats are. Right now this is anecdotal.
Actually what I thought was most interesting about that tweet I just embedded was the tweet she quoted.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013

That is a death knell move to take a product in peril you're having trouble selling and respond with jacking the price significantly. It's like they're mad nobody's showing up for their **** show, that they'll just punish the few remaining loyal supporters.
It would be interesting to see where the prices have gone up and where the prices have gone down.

If there is actually demand for lower bowl 100 season tickets, well such is supply and demand:dunno:, id find that surprising though.

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
It would be interesting to see where the prices have gone up and where the prices have gone down.

If there is actually demand for lower bowl 100 season tickets, well such is supply and demand:dunno:, id find that surprising though.

A suggestion for those who may want to catch a game, support the players, but not support EM.

Be on the lookout for local charity gala's with silent auctions where the Sens are a sponsor. Easy way to pick-up 100 level tickets at far below retail and the money goes to the charity.

I paid $65 (Gala Ticket) + $60 (100 Level ticket) at a recent gala. (times two of course)

He still got my parking money though (shakes fist in the air).

Reactions: billpo

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I would expect the Sens to review prices after every season. You raise prices on the seats that have the higher demands (seats in certain sections, not the season ticket holders themselves) and you lower the ones on sections you have difficulty moving.

I would expect that they would cap the increase for current season ticket holders so that you dont alienate them, at the same time, if the seats around you decrease in price you would expect your prices to go down as well.

I would be interested in seeing how the team figures out prices and compare it to how other markets do.

Reactions: RaMai

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Makes a lot more sense. I could see some adjustments up and down based on demand in specific sections.

That would be pretty insane to respond with rate hikes across the board.

My buddy gave me the sheet with list of season tickets prices from the game last night. Looks like the price went down on every full season package.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00