Season Seat Renewals

billpo

Jun 28, 2006
they will NOT see another dime from me under this current ownership/management.
May Melnyk rot in HELL for taking one of the few things I enjoyed and running it to the ground.
I don't want to hear about the young players...we got robbed on the EK and Hoffman trades...screw them!!!!

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
they will NOT see another dime from me under this current ownership/management.
May Melnyk rot in HELL for taking one of the few things I enjoyed and running it to the ground.
I don't want to hear about the young players...we got robbed on the EK and Hoffman trades...screw them!!!!

Funny you say this, I said the same thing to my brother where you said taking one of the few things I loved and ruining it. This isn’t the Sens I fell for. It’s not the losing, it’s the....everything. It’s all just smouldering now.

Reactions: bert and billpo

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
"Support the team."

What team? Any semblance of players worth watching are let go/sold and ridiculous crap happens. I'll buy a 10-20$ ticket on StubHub when I want a mediocre game experience. Might see some 67s instead even.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I am only getting season seats if we trade all of our UFAs for subpar assets and make Buddy Robinson our captain.

Reactions: billpo

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Question for those on here who purchased season/partial/single tickets this season: are you done now?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Question for those on here who purchased season/partial/single tickets this season: are you done now?
Hate to admit it, but after 20yrs of seasons, I think I will take a break next year. I may change my mind in the summer, but I will play out the remainder of the season and not renew. I seriously don't know how this team is going to survive now.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Hate to admit it, but after 20yrs of seasons, I think I will take a break next year. I may change my mind in the summer, but I will play out the remainder of the season and not renew. I seriously don't know how this team is going to survive now.

I don’t know either. It’s beyond repair with Melnyk, if that much wasn’t clear already. I’d love to hear from people who were once part of the organization, management and player personnel, in a candid forum. I’d pay money to hear from Leeder.

Reactions: RaMai

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
I wonder when they are going to start the renewal campaign. I guess they are waiting until everyone is traded and the Lebreton mediation fails.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
The way things are going, they will have to tarp off everything from the players benches up.

Maybe they will start paying people to come and make money off of concessions and parking. They could sell Habs and Leafs merchandise in the Sens store for extra revenue.

Reactions: RaMai

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Not sure. It isn't something that turns off. Not for me anyways

Jesus. Christ.

As long as we are all passionate and pissed off, it hasn’t turned off for any of us. I’m far less surprised and that apathy word is certainly something for me, but as much as it angers us, not one person who posts here has “turned off”. The passion and outrage demonstrates quite the opposite, everywhere.

If you are still handing the Ottawa Senators your money after the lies, the mismanagement, the lack of commitment to winning, everything, then like I’ve conveyed to you before, IMO, your bullshit tolerance is Godly. That’s it.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Jesus. Christ.

As long as we are all passionate and pissed off, it hasn’t turned off for any of us. I’m far less surprised and that apathy word is certainly something for me, but as much as it angers us, not one person who posts here has “turned off”. The passion and outrage demonstrates quite the opposite, everywhere.

If you are still handing the Ottawa Senators your money after the lies, the mismanagement, the lack of commitment to winning, everything, then like I’ve conveyed to you before, IMO, your bull**** tolerance is Godly. That’s it.
Relax, man.

We are not all alike.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca