Season Seat Renewals

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
They are probably near rock bottom as it stands. Every business has a certain core, inalienable customer base and those are probably the only ones left buying Sens season tickets at this point.

Prior to the season, Chris Stevenson said the team had fewer than 4k full season packages sold. That number will likely come down, but again - how much further can it realistically drop?

Good point.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
They are probably near rock bottom as it stands. Every business has a certain core, inalienable customer base and those are probably the only ones left buying Sens season tickets at this point.

Prior to the season, Chris Stevenson said the team had fewer than 4k full season packages sold. That number will likely come down, but again - how much further can it realistically drop?

A good chunk of those tickets left are businesses or business owners that don't want to give up "their" seats.

You are still able to write off entertaining clients, the cost isn't really an issue for alot of the remaining season ticket base.. that doesn't mean they are happy. They are all waiting for new ownership to turn this thing around too.

Reactions: coladin

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
How is the Twitter-bot angle not getting any attention in the media? It’s fairly unethical and demonstrates the Senators clear lack of principles when it comes to dealing with the fan base. At first I thought these were just folks trolling the Sens in mockery but this appears to be paid promotion by the team.

Reactions: bert

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
How is the Twitter-bot angle not getting any attention in the media? It’s fairly unethical and demonstrates the Senators clear lack of principles when it comes to dealing with the fan base. At first I thought these were just folks trolling the Sens in mockery but this appears to be paid promotion by the team.

The first round of them a month or two back were suspicious and likely org funded, the latest including Jack here are clearly satirical imo

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Because it’s clearly trolls/satire and not worth giving them attention. Like the Jack guy said he was at Berts bar the other night in Barbados when it’s not even open lol. He’s just messing with people by being so over the top.

In this podcast one guy even explains how he made one of the accounts

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Because it's not a bot....?

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out

funny-cartoon-joke-over-head.jpg

Reactions: Pierre in Orleans

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa

Wow that is such a great deal! I will have to bring my whole family to an exciting action-packed reasonably priced Sens game to try one. While I am there I will be sure to pick some officiallly licenced Sens to gear at the Sens store to show my support for the team. I also heard parking was only 12 dollars! That is less than the price of a hot dog! Score!

Last edited:
Reactions: Slack and Deku

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Wow that is such a great deal! I will have to bring my whole family to an exiting action-packed reasonably priced Sens game to try one. While I am there I will be sure to pick some officiallly licenced Sens to gear at the Sens store to show my support for the team. I also heard parking was only 12 dollars! Score!
You can even get great deals on jerseys numbers 65, 61, 95 and 18.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad