Season Seat Renewals

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Season seat renewals will probably start in February. Anyone here plan on renewing? I might if they don’t raise prices and provide some incentives. Am I crazy?

Do you like going to Sens games regularly?

That is the only question you should ask yourself. Nothing crazy about paying for something you enjoy (within reason).

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Zjwo4.gif

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Do you like going to Sens games regularly?

That is the only question you should ask yourself. Nothing crazy about paying for something you enjoy (within reason).

Well I enjoy NHL hockey and I am still a Sens fan despite not liking the current owner. This season has been less interesting than past seasons, so I am getting less enjoyment than I usually would.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Some people will probably always renew. No problem , you do you.

I suspect for a large chunk of the remaining holders and anyone considering coming back, Stone/Duchene are going to be a bellweather.

There is no real leverage for the org to get people to renew before those situations are resolved, unless they heavily incentivize.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Some people will probably always renew. No problem , you do you.

I suspect for a large chunk of the remaining holders and anyone considering coming back, Stone/Duchene are going to be a bellweather.

There is no real leverage for the org to get people to renew before those situations are resolved, unless they heavily incentivize.

No question, come March renewals will definitely reflect the state of the team and if the stars are all dealt.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
There will always be people who renew no matter what. Whether it's a status thing or if they just want to watch NHL level hockey (regardless of a positive outcome for the home team). It really does feel like Stone and Duchene leaving could punt us into (historically?) low season ticket numbers though. It's anecdotal, but the STH's I know aren't renewing next season regardless of what happens because of Karlsson, feeling lied to, lack of success, ect. I don't think many of the "fence-sitting" fans will ve excited to re-up if we don't end up signing any of our UFA's.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Well I enjoy NHL hockey and I am still a Sens fan despite not liking the current owner. This season has been less interesting than past seasons, so I am getting less enjoyment than I usually would.

Perhaps wait until you see what they do at the trade deadline and into the offseason.

Reactions: DJB

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Season seat renewals will probably start in February. Anyone here plan on renewing? I might if they don’t raise prices and provide some incentives. Am I crazy?

Your only crazy if you have any expectations of on ice success/watching high end skilled hockey from the home team imo

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

It's not crazy. I've never been a season ticket holder, but I'd consider it for the right price. Right now, I can beat STH prices on the secondary market so it doesn't seem worth it at the moment. If you got free parking instead of having to wait 5-10 years for free parking, I'd probably pull the trigger to be honest. I was in touch with a representative on Monday and the guy said that there would be some better perks this year, but wont know anything specific until mid to late feb when they relaunch the renewals.

Basically do whatever you want. I'm from an area where there is no NHL team, and recently moved to Ottawa. Every game is still exciting for me, regardless of the outcome. So even if I don't get the szn tickets, I'm still going to go to as many games as I can

Reactions: coladin

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Will renew for season 20, still love seeing live nhl in our home town and my kids really love going to games. Not happy about the owner, but we still have a team.

Flip_4

Mar 22, 2006
Ottawa
I will renew my 10 game pack. I've had half (4 years) or full season tickets (15 years) for 19 years and this year had to drop to 10 games for various reasons.

I still very much enjoy going to the games win or lose. I've thought about it, but I just can't cancel completely.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Question, do the parking toll attendees stop working after a certain period?

It seemed as though there was no one at the lots to make sure you don't park without a pass or without paying...

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Question, do the parking toll attendees stop working after a certain period?

It seemed as though there was no one at the lots to make sure you don't park without a pass or without paying...

I once came near the end of the first period and there was no attendant at the parking lot. I already had a pass though from my SSH account so I couldn’t benefit from it.

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa

So why renew? They're not going to have a good chance at signing Duchene, Dzingel is gone.. Product on the ice is going to get worse.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
It's not crazy. I've never been a season ticket holder, but I'd consider it for the right price. Right now, I can beat STH prices on the secondary market so it doesn't seem worth it at the moment. If you got free parking instead of having to wait 5-10 years for free parking, I'd probably pull the trigger to be honest. I was in touch with a representative on Monday and the guy said that there would be some better perks this year, but wont know anything specific until mid to late feb when they relaunch the renewals.

Basically do whatever you want. I'm from an area where there is no NHL team, and recently moved to Ottawa. Every game is still exciting for me, regardless of the outcome. So even if I don't get the szn tickets, I'm still going to go to as many games as I can

I've changed my mind

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
Honestly, what point level would be needed next year for you to bet the over? 50? 40? 30? I can keep going.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->