Pre-Game Talk: Season 2021-2022 Pre-game thread

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
This is getting out of control. I mean, we don't have a lot of players available on our AHL roster to begin with. Going to be tough to manage this.
The NHL should step up and make some players available to Seattle!!!I think Frk and Moverare come to mind from the Kings not that they are World Beaters. Some goes for Cholowski and Bastian who both haven't played a lot

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Been watching a lot of games this year and really amassed but not surprised at the number of Swedish players there are around the NHL. Good players,great players...forwards,defense and goaltenders

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
The thing I like the very best about the Kraken is they come to play,compete without the Trap crap of past NHL teams(Florida) comes to mind

Reactions: Fisticuffer

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Yanni Gourde doesn't get an assist there mate...I don't like the English guy doing hockey go back to England mate and do Soccer I mean European Football

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I'm an ol'd timer I'm not as savvy as you guys otherwise I would...can you show me,I'd appreciate it
Absolutely.

Just created one for today but its pretty straightforward.

1. Click on 'Post New thread' (on the main Kraken forum page)
2. For Thread Prefix select GDT
3. For the subject line enter something descriptive like:
"Game 32: Calgary Flames (15-7-6) @ Seattle Kraken (10-17-4) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET"

And then click on 'Create Thread'. That should be all.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

CanucksSTM

Mar 8, 2018
Lets work together Kracken fans.. Find this lady..

FICNTRRXoAAN5Ps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad