Pre-Game Talk: Season 2021-2022 Pre-game thread

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Figured it would be worth creating one for the season until the traffic on the forum picks up rather than separate ones. Then have the game day/live threads for the day of the game.

Next game is the New York Rangers tomorrow.

Mason Appleton has been put on IR.

What's our chances against New York. It's a long distance road trip for them.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
If the Kraken can't win on Halloween, there is no justice in the world.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Don't mean to be negative but if we can get 1 point in the next 2 games it would be really good. Oilers and Rangers are really good teams.

So was the wild and we managed to win that game but oilers are on another level than the rangers and wild. We'll see how we do tonight.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
What can we expect from the Sabres tonight? Is this winnable? They seem better than normal

Hard working team with nothing to lose that has a couple of good young guys getting better.

Surely winnable, but only if we bring the same energy like we've done during the first home stand and cut down on our mistakes.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
What can we expect from the Sabres tonight? Is this winnable? They seem better than normal
The way this season is going, I would expect a lot of games to be close (or winnable). It really comes down to goal scoring which unfortunately for us is translating a lot to puck luck and bounces. Till we get more scoring talent on the team, I expect this to continue being the case.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
The Sabres are a winnable game, but not a pushover as they have a bunch of fired up younger guys that are getting a chance. It SHOULD be a win, but definitely shouldn't be played like it should be a win.

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
According to dailyfaceoff, Vegas are missing Pacioretty, Stone, Karlsson, Patrick and Eichel from their offense. That is A LOT.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Just want to see the effort that we lacked against the Coyotes come back. Also looking forward to Driedger in goal.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Just want to see the effort that we lacked against the Coyotes come back. Also looking forward to Driedger in goal.
I know it sounds bad but it almost looks like we played to the level of competition and thought the game was in the bag after the 2-0 lead. Really hope Driedger is sharp tonight. We need a good game to have any kind of chance against Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00