GDT: SCSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens | 5:00PM PT | There is a first period.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
@.VGK
tumblr_inline_nom6q7iQgt1s4nw8t_500.gifv

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
2 goals in both losses. I’m still more upset with the offense than I am with Fleury. Hey the last couple times we started Lehner in a game we only scored one goal in each game.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
The team that deserved to win, won tonight. The Knights frankly are playing like crap but then again gotta give credit to the Canadiens they are making the Knights look like crap.

Reactions: Adonis and Habs13

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
2 goals in both losses. I’m still more upset with the offense than I am with Fleury. Hey the last couple times we started Lehner in a game we only scored one goal in each game.

As furious as I am with the pitiful offense this game was in the bag and Fleury took it out reheated it and served it on a silver platter for Montreal.

Reactions: Vegas07

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I wonder what the chances are we see Lehner after that. Fleury has the most spectacular saves but he also gives up the most embarrassing goals.

Not any chance, they live and die with Fleury and they're getting bad Fleury at this time.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
1000% rooting for Vegas to win.

1000% don't trust Fleury. Absolutely deflating knowing you have a guy in net capable of gagging in such an unimaginable way at any moment. And it's not like he's never done this before in the playoffs. Gave up some of the worst goals in playoff history with Pittsburgh. Hell, he did it last series with that inexplicable failed attempt to catch the puck across his body.

Reactions: Nevins

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
Vegas is making the same mistake that every team that has played the Habs has- they are trying to go through the Habs defence. Need to dump the puck in and make the immobile Habs d make plays

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

1000% don't trust Fleury. Absolutely deflating knowing you have a guy in net capable of gagging in such an unimaginable way at any moment. And it's not like he's never done this before in the playoffs. Gave up some of the worst goals in playoff history with Pittsburgh. Hell, he did it last series with that inexplicable failed attempt to catch the puck across his body.

Hard part is he is also one of the reasons they're here. Was great against Colorado. The last minute loss of Stephenson has killed them because for some reason DeBoer thinks bottom 6 cs or wingers should be playing 1c. Kill me. Oh and that f***ing PP is an abomination. There is probably a peewee coach out there more competent than Steve Spott.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not a Knights fan but i really thought the Knights would win this series in five games. The Knights best players are non existent in this series so far. Stone better get it going or else they will be watching the Cupo finals on T.V.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018

1000% don't trust Fleury. Absolutely deflating knowing you have a guy in net capable of gagging in such an unimaginable way at any moment. And it's not like he's never done this before in the playoffs. Gave up some of the worst goals in playoff history with Pittsburgh. Hell, he did it last series with that inexplicable failed attempt to catch the puck across his body.[/QUO

Troll

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like bad reffing regardless of who it is against. We got away with a couple of absolute non calls in OT. I just hope they don't balance that against us later. I just have a bad feeling about that.

Yeah the officiating has been really bad. The Knights not capitalizing on any sort of of these chances is infuriating too. McPhee’s response is pretty much how we all feel. The Knights were the better team but they literally gave this game away. Worse than the Avs in game 5.

Reactions: Nevins

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Hard part is he is also one of the reasons they're here. Was great against Colorado. The last minute loss of Stephenson has killed them because for some reason DeBoer thinks bottom 6 cs or wingers should be playing 1c. Kill me. Oh and that f***ing PP is an abomination. There is probably a peewee coach out there more competent than Steve Spott.

Unless my memory is completely shot, Sullivan stapled Fleury back to the bench in the Final for that second of two straight Penguins cups, even though he had been playing well after Murray got hurt. When Murray was healthy he went back in.

I'd bench him. I've seen this before with this guy.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
That OT was pitiful. The team looked gassed IMO and had nothing left. I was hoping they would win it for Fleury. Would love to seePaciorerty win it but seems like asking him to score is asking too much.

NicRattlehead

Mar 5, 2021
Houston, TX
Reactions: Michel Beauchamp

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Unless my memory is completely shot, Sullivan stapled Fleury back to the bench in the Final for that second of two straight Penguins cups, even though he had been playing well after Murray got hurt. When Murray was healthy he went back in.

I'd bench him. I've seen this before with this guy.

Lehner was really bad down the stretch so benching Fleury really isn't an option. He's the only choice we have right now but he HAS to somehow maintain focus and quit doing stupid shit.

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad