GDT: SCSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens | 5:00PM PT | There is a first period.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
cut.jpg

Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens
R3 G3 | 5:00PM PT | Series Tied 1-1
Bell Centre | Montreal, QC

If we come out like this... we will lose...

tenor.gif

InsistentJointAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

EvilImpressionableHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_n7e3nfJmUX1qbxi45o1_500.gifv

We need to come out fast, quick, with energy...

tenor.gif

download.gif

Crazy%2BCat%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BPlayful%2Bcat%2Bjumps%2Btrough%2Ba%2Btiny%2Bbox%2Band%2Bgets%2Bdressed%2Bup%2Bhaha.gif

tumblr_p7x49o8ADm1wvo7i8o1_500.gifv

If there is any time to get on a nice 7 game roll... it's now...

Crazy%2BCat%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BFunny%2Benergetic%2Bginger%2Bcat%2Busing%2Ba%2Btyre%2Bas%2Ba%2Bhamster%2Bwheel%2BThey%2Bsee%2Bme%2Brollin%2Bthey%2Bhatin.gif

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:habs

MTL-F.jpg

MTL-D.jpg

MTL-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Looks like Tuch will play in Stepho's spot. Nosek still GTD.

I believe we tried this a month or so ago and it didn't work too well. I worry we are making three of four lines weaker instead of accaccepting that one will be weaker.

But maybe Tuch shines this time, who knows? I'd love if he became a top six center lol

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I believe we tried this a month or so ago and it didn't work too well. I worry we are making three of four lines weaker instead of accaccepting that one will be weaker.

But maybe Tuch shines this time, who knows? I'd love if he became a top six center lol
Tried him out on the Stone line's wing(in place of Patches) and it didn't work.

He worked with Bill, & Marchy though IIRC, but yeah, give Misfit line more TOI(heck, they should have more TOI regardless rn), and don't disrupt the third line would be my move.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Looks like Tuch will play in Stepho's spot. Nosek still GTD.

Seems like playing three wingers together as your top line in the semifinals is not ideal. Especially with the pace Tuch brings, he's definitely not best suited as a center because defensive responsibilities have to come first unless you fall behind.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Seems like playing three wingers together as your top line in the semifinals is not ideal. Especially with the pace Tuch brings, he's definitely not best suited as a center because defensive responsibilities have to come first unless you fall behind.

I think they should dress Glass, but probably better than Kolesar or Roy there sadly.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I think they should dress Glass, but probably better than Kolesar or Roy there sadly.

If I'm McCrimmon I'm quietly fuming about how the rest of the organization has treated my draft picks. Even the younger guys they have used are mostly free agents or low-level trade acquisitions. Everyone marvels at how well the Knights went from no organization and drafting near the bottom most years, and yet they still have around the 10th best system in the NHL. Yet none of those guys have really gotten use in the NHL other than Hague, its all been trade bait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad