Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 7 - The only certainty is Lord Bettman will be booed

Which team wins the Stanley Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig

Skate. At em', around em', through em'. Skate. When Perron gives you the stick, grin back. And skate. When Schenn and his kind come in elbows high, readjust your elbow pad. And Skate. When Bortuzzo slashes and gloves to the face you, just wink back at him. And skate. Discipline and eyes on the prize. And skate. They will do what they think works for them. We have seen what works for us, Skate. When we do that we have seen what the outcome is. They want to be tough? They better be, remember how tough it was to watch the Flyers, Oilers and Hawks skate around with the Cup?
Skate boys and the last skate will be OURS, around the Garden ice with CUP HELD HIGH!

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
My day is going to suck without having to wait for the game. Some dimwit scheduled three calls in the morning and we are in a middle of the quarter close process. Had to be at work by 5:00 AM to have anything done and get out by 7:00 PM.

Nevertheless: Go B's!!!!!

Somehow I'm not really nervous about this game. Barring a significant injury or a blatant penalty missed that leads to a goal I believe the B's will win.

Reactions: bruins19

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
My day is going to suck without having to wait for the game. Some dimwit scheduled three calls in the morning and we are in a middle of the quarter close process. Had to be at work by 5:00 AM to have anything done and get out by 7:00 PM.

Nevertheless: Go B's!!!!!

Somehow I'm not really nervous about this game. Barring a significant injury or a blatant penalty missed that leads to a goal I believe the B's will win.
Hopefully, your work will distract you til game time!

Yesterday, I took Thursday and Friday off. Happily I work from home, but my office is in Boston. They all wanted to know if I was coming up. (I'm not, I just got a lot going on in the next couple days and didn't want to have to pretend to work.)

Reactions: nazartp

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Confident the Bruins will be up for the challenge.
They got what it takes, they've done it before, they've prepared the ones that haven't done it yet.

They've reach the ultimate goal, now they're ready to finish it.
They'll play for each others and win it for each others... and for their fans.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Hopefully, your work will distract you til game time!

Yesterday, I took Thursday and Friday off. Happily I work from home, but my office is in Boston. They all wanted to know if I was coming up. (I'm not, I just got a lot going on in the next couple days and didn't want to have to pretend to work.)
I REALLY wish I could take a couple of days off. NHL screwed me royally by delaying SCF by so long.

Reactions: sooshii

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
front61219.jpg
sports61219.jpg

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
There are 31 teams in the NHL. On average, a team plays in the Stanley Cup Finals 1 out of every 15 years. Historically, 25% of 7 game series have gone to Game 7. There is a 50% chance a team has home ice for that Game 7.

On average a team plays in the Stanley Cup Finals in Game 7 on home ice 1 out of every 120 years.

Historically, the home team wins Game 7 58% of the time.

On average, a team wins Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals on home ice 1 out of every 207 years.

Win or lose, tonight is literally a once in a lifetime event. Sit back and enjoy.

Go Bruins.

Stats from THE PUCK REPORT: NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Game 7 History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad