Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-6-10_19-14-41.png

upload_2019-6-10_19-9-11.png

upload_2019-6-10_19-18-46.png

upload_2019-6-10_19-1-51.png

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I’m hoping for a dominant game 7 and a Cup parade in Boston.

I think this game is going to be hard and the Blues may decide hurting someone is worth the suspension next year for the cup now.

Go Bruins!

Broons

Jun 6, 2019
The thing that gives me the most confidence in this team are the core guys who were here in 2013 and had to watch the Blackhawks celebrate with the Cup on our ice. Chara, Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Krug, Rask — they know they can't let that happen again.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Just hearing Debrusk and McAvoy after the game discuss Bergerons pre-game speech and not even give away a word of it gave me goosebumps. These guys want to win it for each other, and they've made that abundantly clear.

One more.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
They can do this.

They can DO THIS. I've been saying that since the playoffs started with the Leafs. I was just happy to watch them slap those scunners from up north back down again. Then, Tampa gets teh boot, and it seemed like ALL HELL broke loose in the brackets. Maybe Columbus was just that good? Maybe they were better than anyone could conceive??

But I never doubted what Boston could do, IF they got healthy, and IF they played their game, never letting themselves get complacent or sloppy for too long. I did not think much about a cup earlier though; I would've been happy to get further than Columbus. Get to the conference finals, call that a good year. But then the Hurricanes made it in, and I didn't want to consider the ramifications of that particular fanbase talking shit in the summer if the Canes beat the Bruins. But somehow, throughout all of this, the Bruins have persevered.

I don't want to see that ride end in defeat. If it does, I'll be sad but in awe of the greatness of this team, and how special these guys are. Some of them will stay on and become future leaders. Some may go elsewhere. But win or lose, I will always appreciate as a fan of several crappy sports teams just how amazing this decade run with this particular era of the Boston Bruins have been.

I know they can do this. And I think they will. They're not gonna forget 2013, especially the old guard. They're gonna come play this team of jerks, masters of obstruction, interference, and cheap shots, and they're gonna play f***ing HOCKEY and beat them with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad