please no overtime.

Agreed, I couldn't take it.

front61219.jpg

sports61219.jpg

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Not a big believer in superstitions or what not, but when the Bruins won in 2011 my daughter was graduating high school later that summer. After five years of school, and working two and sometimes three jobs, she landed her dream job, and is moving out later this summer. I'm hoping that is a sign we are going to win again,

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Lovely

Red Line to partially shut down at 11 a.m. for repairs - The Boston Globe

Red Line service between North Quincy and the JFK/UMass stations will be halted at 11 a.m. Wednesday to allow crews access to equipment damaged by the train that derailed on Tuesday. The MBTA made the announcement at 7:32 a.m. Wednesday.

Shuttle buses will be in use for about three hours during that time, the T said in a previously unannounced change to Red Line train service in the wake of the derailment.

“As part of the ongoing work to repair signal infrastructure, the MBTA will suspend Red Line service at 11 a.m. between North Quincy and JFK/UMass Stations,” T spokesman Joseph Pesaturo wrote in an e-mail. “Shuttle buses will provide replacement service between the two stations for approximately three hours. Red Line service will resume prior to the start of the late afternoon commuting period.”

Reactions: The National

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Not a big believer in superstitions or what not, but when the Bruins won in 2011 my daughter was graduating high school later that summer. After five years of school, and working two and sometimes three jobs, she landed her dream job, and is moving out later this summer. I'm hoping that is a sign we are going to win again,
Great news! Good luck to your daughter. My son has his dream job, but doesn't feel like moving out - we work about two miles from each other. On a positive side - he's footing the bill for driveway sealing.

False Start

May 8, 2018
9 months
82 Games
3 playoff series
15 wins

None of that matters now.

There's one game left and it's a chance for every single hockey player in that locker room to achieve their dreams, some for 2nd time in their lives. A chance to win it with the guys who have gone to war with you. Through all of the ups and certainly all of the downs. Nothing else matters, do your job, and win a hockey game.

This is their time. Let's go Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad