• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Great news! Good luck to your daughter. My son has his dream job, but doesn't feel like moving out - we work about two miles from each other. On a positive side - he's footing the bill for driveway sealing.

Thank you! Awesome with you son, mine has his dream job as well and still lives at home...23 yo...He bought us a snow blower this winter!

Reactions: nazartp

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Thank you! Awesome with you son, mine has his dream job as well and still lives at home...23 yo...He bought us a snow blower this winter!
Meanwhile I only have a dog who doesn't even buy her own treats. Lazy bum. Good thing she's cute :laugh:

Reactions: nazartp

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Was cleared to return to on-ice activities just in time for game 7. Spin class this morning taught by a fellow season ticket holder who had an epic Bruins playlist.

Dressed appropriately. Waved a rally towel on the bike to Cochise.

C69803A8-83B4-4B2A-93C0-A0C308AFE0A9.jpeg

Now I feel like puking everywhere.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
With Gary Bettman in the building and the eyes of the sports world on the game tonight, I have to believe that the Blues attempts to injure will be met with penalties.

Just a feeling.

After all, does the league that never runs when it can crawl want the biggest showcase of the season to go down with Tuukka Rask or Zdeno Chara having to visit MGH and leave Game 7 because of a shoulder to the head or a hit from behind?

There’s been more than enough black eyes to the NHL this postseason. I’m sure Berube will have his boys try to goon it up, and I’m just hoping none of the Bruins get injured at the hands of those dishonorable sh*tbags.

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
I hope someone went and picked up Rene and is driving/flying him back to Boston right now. You want to make the garden the loudest its ever been, let todd angilly walk out and introduce Rene and let him sing the anthem....along with a fist pump or 9

france62

Jun 15, 2010
Finally , but man I'am nervous ....please for our hearts and nerves and nails .....score first , as early as possible , 2 would be nice before the end of the first period , don't stop playing ....It's going to be a long day at work ishhhh. I'm surrounded by Habs fans that want the Blues to win , on guy wants the Bruins. I'm a cashier and will be seeing customers with Boston Jerseys on :) ......3 or 4 of them haha, love it when they show up at the store :)

Reactions: BMC and Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad