Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 5 - The Cup is TWO Wins Away ( for both teams )

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I’m with you

If you put any of McQuaid Chara Lucic or Thornton up against any of those 4th line Blues guys it would look like a crime scene

It’s mind boggling these Blues guys are doing this

Great. There big but that’s it
A 20 year old Lucic would have would have burned St. Louis to the ground by now.

I’m not shocked it’s happening, shocked at the lack of response. Like.... none, at all. Not even a mean look. Backes should have gone with Edmunson in game 1 or 2 to send a message. Chara had a chance as well.

If the Bruins do lose this series I would bet anything they add a big forward that’s willing to at least get physical.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
this just upped my anxiety and excitement for tonight. Hopefully they can bring a solid effort from everyone and get the W tonight for the chance to close it out next game.

Even if he plays and has the facemask, I'd still be concerned with a high hit on his head/face. It's not like that hasn't happened numerous times each game (period? minute?).
Lol my anxiety level was already something like this

he4ojj6PMXvMs.gif

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Whose the best predictor here. I can't take this. What's the final score tonight? I'm on pin and needles and now in emotional tears that Z is suiting up for the team when he shouldn't. I just love this team. I can't concentrate on anything else including eating.

Reactions: lopey

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
This could be posturing I guess. Is it 100% confirmed he's playing tonight?

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
A 20 year old Lucic would have would have burned St. Louis to the ground by now.

I’m not shocked it’s happening, shocked at the lack of response. Like.... none, at all. Not even a mean look. Backes should have gone with Edmunson in game 1 or 2 to send a message. Chara had a chance as well.

If the Bruins do lose this series I would bet anything they add a big forward that’s willing to at least get physical.
I think a healthy Miller makes this a different series,don’t think the Blues would have have been taking as many Liberties with the Bruins D if he is in the lineup.But it is what it is ,they have showed they can beat them twice so time to do it again,size and physicality can be neglected with speed although I do wish the Bruins had a little more size and physicality out there.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Doc: I don't think this is a good idea.

Zee stands up

View attachment 234035

Zee: I don't think I heard you correctly.

Doc: you're good! All clear!!! *Passes out*

Cassidy, to Zee: what did the doctor say?

Zee: I can play

My favorite Chara picture (which I can't seem to find anymore) is when Chara challenged Smith (DET) and he had a crazy smile on his face and his hand out like "come and get it." I need to find that and get it printed and sign by Z...hands down one of my favorite photos lol

Reactions: BMC

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I'm looking at two numbers today, and that's 3 and 4.

3: In the playoffs, when the Bruins score 3 goals, they are 13-0. When they score less than 3 goals, they are 1-7.

4: In the playoffs, the Blues are 0-7 when they allow 4 or more goals.

As much as defense is a concern for tonight, offense will be the key.

Reactions: Kate08 and sooshii

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
7 d the way to go and play your stars till they drop. I think by doing this we instantly put less pressure on D and rask and add more goals to the totals. I really feel this is gonna work huge.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Z is f***ing crazy. I love him.

Also it is no coincidence that the two games we lost we played much or most of the game with 5D. Cassidy's structure relies on consistent minutes in which no player is overplayed. Keeps us on our game and coming in waves the other team can't fight. I think we have to play with 7D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad