Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 5 - The Cup is TWO Wins Away ( for both teams )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Very close, very very close lol. This one was a wide shot, you could see both guys (skate to helmet) and you could see the players in the background looking on. DET players looked terrified haha.

tumblr_n4da4oCscp1su66v5o1_400.jpg

^It this minus all the words on it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Hope they get some industrial strength nasal strips on the big man, cuz he gon be doing all his heavy breathing up in the nose.

If they get Chara and Grzelcyk on the ice tonight in any capacity, i don’t see how that doesn’t light a gasoline fire under the ass of everybody on the bench.

All f***ing heart.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I actually think shorting them a forward would be a good thing, particular for Kuraly. Forces Cassidy to move the wings around. Now i know Kuraly isn’t more than a fringe 3rd Center at his best, but his motor might be enough for a flash of magic. It just takes 1.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I'm looking at two numbers today, and that's 3 and 4.

3: In the playoffs, when the Bruins score 3 goals, they are 13-0. When they score less than 3 goals, they are 1-7.

4: In the playoffs, the Blues are 0-7 when they allow 4 or more goals.

As much as defense is a concern for tonight, offense will be the key.

As everyone knows, this is my favorite stat - cause I post it in the GDT superstitiously every time we score our 3rd goal.

Sick of hearing about the friggin Binnington story. Let's do this.

Bruins 4-1 tonight.

Reactions: Alicat

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
regardless if Z or Grizz go, I feel good about tonight. This team has proven itself beyond resilient all season long and I can see them raising their game again. 4-2 B`s, BOOK IT

Reactions: TD Charlie

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
I have a lot of confidence in the boys getting it done tonight.

Coyle
Marchand
Pasta
Bergy
Acciari

All score tonight and hopefully multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad