GDT: SCF Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Nashville Predators - MUST WIN GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll say it again - the guessing the anthem singer is ****ing great for the game. Casuals are watching for that and will stick around a bit. That is a damn good thing. While I don't give two ***** who sings it, I love that people are speculating everywhere.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I can't remember... but who left the ice last game for Nashville? 2 players went to the dressing room. 1 came back I believe. I just can't recall.

Sissons blocked a shot in the 3rd and left. He came back. Not sure about any other.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I'll say it again - the guessing the anthem singer is ****ing great for the game. Casuals are watching for that and will stick around a bit. That is a damn good thing. While I don't give two ***** who sings it, I love that people are speculating everywhere.

I feel bad for their regular singer... but like you said, this is good for Nashville.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

yeah I agree. Good stuff.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Feels like the PP will be key tonight. A few ppgs could go a long way towards grabbing this game.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Bonino not out there

this might be the best looking series possible jersey-wise. Our whites have to be the best kit in the league.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
rowney has consistently played much better at center than at wing. imo these last couple weeks are the first time he really looked strong at wing at all. i think he can fill in just fine and hopefully hagelin will be playing his ass off

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think the other was Jankrok, if i'm not mistaken. He left for a brief second and came back. Right?

mrwirez

Apr 17, 2017
Pitt
You mean when it's noon on the west coast and they miss a ton of viewers because the game is basically over before they get home? The cup final games have been at 5pm for what... the last decade plus?

MOSTLY KIDDING cause of the 3 day wait... but it IS Saturday, get home from what? Work? You have any idea the number of days us guys on the east coast had to go to work on 3 hours of sleep because of 8pm games during the playoffs? Like I said it is Saturday.

FTR... I couldn't​ care less about NBC's ratings, and that's what it is all it is about.

Go Pens!

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
Letang on NHL Network talking about how he's learning so much from watching above, especially on the PP. That could be monster next year if he gets a full recovery.

The guy watches a ton of tape.. you really think any of it is going to stick come next year? He consistently proves he doesn't use his brain all the time on the ice.

I won't be holding my breathe on this being any different. :p

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
MOSTLY KIDDING cause of the 3 day wait... but it IS Saturday, get home from what? Work? You have any idea the number of days us guys on the east coast had to go to work on 3 hours of sleep because of 8pm games during the playoffs? Like I said it is Saturday.

FTR... I couldn't​ care less about NBC's ratings, and that's what it is all it is about.

Go Pens!

I'm on the east coast, and I much prefer 8:00 than 3:00 even on Saturday. I do things on Saturdays. Would have either missed the game or a birthday party for a friend's kid.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The guy watches a ton of tape.. you really think any of it is going to stick come next year? He consistently proves he doesn't use his brain all the time on the ice.

Yes. I do. Tape is way different from sitting upstairs and watching it unfold. You learn so much from being away from the game. I have faith.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm on the east coast, and I much prefer 8:00 than 3:00 even on Saturday. I do things on Saturdays. Would have either missed the game or a birthday party for a friend's kid.

True. I was able to work out, do everything I had to do, cook, etc.... and now i finally sit down for the rest of the night.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Maybe he's learned that he shouldn't be on pp1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad