GDT: SCF Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Nashville Predators - MUST WIN GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
True. I was able to work out, do everything I had to do, cook, etc.... and now i finally sit down for the rest of the night.

yep, I had time to get home and cook three flavors of boneless wings after the party. And grocery shop and go to the gym this morning. And there's no chance any of that happens after the game due to the requisite drinking :laugh:

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
rowney has consistently played much better at center than at wing. imo these last couple weeks are the first time he really looked strong at wing at all. i think he can fill in just fine and hopefully hagelin will be playing his ass off

Agreed. Natural center. And Hags will have nitrous on the back of his skates

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I wanna say we win, but we've been doing things the hard way these playoffs.

Everyone expects us to get outplayed again. Did the first two games, and now this being a must win for the preds. Let's flip the script. Kessel needs to be a factor for that to happen tho.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
I wanna say we win, but we've been doing things the hard way these playoffs.

Everyone expects us to get outplayed again. Did the first two games, and now this being a must win for the preds. Let's flip the script. Kessel needs to be a factor for that to happen tho.

It's crazy he has 20 points. Hasn't looked as dynamic lately. We need a Phil party

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Horny must still be pretty banged up to remain on that fourth line.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
It's crazy he has 20 points. Hasn't looked as dynamic lately. We need a Phil party

I know. Shows how good he is can still spot a 20 while not passing the eye test.

He needs to control the puck better this game..handle passes...etc. On the pp especially. If we are going to win this game, it will come down to us capitalizing on their penalties IMO.

Crosby tip in

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I have bad visions in my head of Ottawa Game 3.

Just know Nashville will come flying. As has been said by others already... need to weather the storm in the beginning. Would be thrilled at tied at the end of 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->