GDT: SCF Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Nashville Predators - MUST WIN GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Am I the only one who finds throwing animals on the ice ****ing stupid?

I don't have a problem with eating them but buying some just to throw them on the ice shows that they really dont value their life at all so I find it kind of stupid. Like I get that they are dead anyway and I probably threw meat away and didnt use it too, but buying it with the intention to throw it away seems kinda wrong to me

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We all have terrible feelings about this one. Let's hope the Pens flip the script. Let's do this! Win this game and you can bring Lord Stanley to the arena on Monday.

LET'S GO. Geno, Sid, Kessel, Murray. Go.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
No. It's also disgusting.

It just seems weird that the media is celebrating this "tradition" (lol). This just encourages more of these mouthbreathers to do it.
I Europe, the broadcast usually avoids showing stuff being thrown on the ice/pitch to not give idiots a platform but here...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
We all have terrible feelings about this one. Let's hope the Pens flip the script. Let's do this! Win this game and you can bring Lord Stanley to the arena on Monday.

LET'S GO. Geno, Sid, Kessel, Murray. Go.

I do not have a terrible feeling at all. Sure we could lose, but I certainly don't expect it enough to have terrible feelings. Go Pens. We got this.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Odds shot up in Nashville's favor in Vegas, too. Up a full 20 bucks each. -160 Nashville. +140 Pens.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I don't have a problem with eating them but buying some just to throw them on the ice shows that they really dont value their life at all so I find it kind of stupid. Like I get that they are dead anyway and I probably threw meat away and didnt use it too, but buying it with the intention to throw it away seems kinda wrong to me
It just shows a lack of respect. That animal was killed for food, not to be made a mockery of by pouring beer down it's mouth and then throwing it on the ice like it is a sack of ****.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada

I'm with you there, it's just a waste.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
No bad feelings here.

Get it done boys.....LGP!

penguins_of_madagascar__missile_launch_gif_by_skipwalski-d5k5b8q.gif

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
watching the pure giddiness of a fanbase hosting their first SCF is pretty sweet.

Now lets break their hearts. LGP!

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It just seems weird that the media is celebrating this "tradition" (lol). This just encourages more of these mouthbreathers to do it.
I Europe, the broadcast usually avoids showing stuff being thrown on the ice/pitch to not give idiots a platform but here...

The media can be stupid and this is one of those times. Giving attention to **** that shouldn't be encouraged is common. It's a ****** "tradition" that should be curbed. It's disgusting, disrespectful and wasteful.

Someone had to clean up the pants fish that moron brought from Nashville.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
It just shows a lack of respect. That animal was killed for food, not to be made a mockery of by pouring beer down it's mouth and then throwing it on the ice like it is a sack of ****.

I'm with you there, it's just a waste.

I'm really not one of those people who avoids to eat meat and I probably do a lot of things wrong myself, but this is really idk...:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad