Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - 6/1 - 8:21 PM - The B's look to regain home ice advantage

Which team wins Game 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I'm having a brain fart....who?
According to Dom, Backes got together with some of the Blues in Boston after the Bruins beat them 5-2 on January 17th. That was their rock bottom moment apparently because they went on a 12-1 run after that. When Dom mentioned this fact he seemed to be implying that Backes might have given them a pep talk that helped them turn things around.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
The Bruins gotta match the blues physically. They are not finishing their checks right. That doesn’t mean hitting them out of control. I’m not worried about Bergeron he will play. He always does. I’m more worried about the first line in general NOT WAKING UP. I’m worried about the MENTAL MISTAKES, I am seeing in the first two games. Tuukka will need a , I’m stealing this game moment. I’m not concerned with Moore going in. He’s has size it may help. If none of this happens we lose. Plain and simple. Now with saying all that the blues may , I said may , have some key players out tonight , this is the time of getting this game 3. No excuses about injuries... don’t wanna hear it. I’m sorry. It’s the cup finals everybody is all banged up. Save it for the Doctor or Nurse.

Reactions: jangerhofer

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Pay Conor mcGregor any amount of money it takes to rip into the team before the game and every intermission. Make sure he steps all over the logos in the room too

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
This is a crucial game needless to say. With the Bruins dominating game one and the Blues game two, this third game I believe the winner, wins the series. Both teams, I feel will come out with some big time urgency knowing this game is HUGE and I think in the end the cream will rise to the top and it'll have a spoked B on it.

NSBruinFan

Jul 17, 2006
Cape Breton, NS
Boys need to win the little battles. Every shift they need to look at the Blues player across from them and think, "I am going to out work this guy this shift. I am going to own the puck this shift. I am going to support my team mates this shift. I will protect Tuukka this shift. I will do whatever it takes this shift!" Time to get the swagger back.

LETS GO!!!!

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I believe the top line will find it tonight, it would be right on queue. Hope Bergy’s maintenance day helped him with whatever is nagging him.

I would hope the boys have a little more nasty tonight after getting hit out of the building the other night and losing Gryz.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The Bruins gotta match the blues physically. They are not finishing their checks right. That doesn’t mean hitting them out of control. I’m not worried about Bergeron he will play. He always does. I’m more worried about the first line in general NOT WAKING UP. I’m worried about the MENTAL MISTAKES, I am seeing in the first two games. Tuukka will need a , I’m stealing this game moment. I’m not concerned with Moore going in. He’s has size it may help. If none of this happens we lose. Plain and simple. Now with saying all that the blues may , I said may , have some key players out tonight , this is the time of getting this game 3. No excuses about injuries... don’t wanna hear it. I’m sorry. It’s the cup finals everybody is all banged up. Save it for the Doctor or Nurse.
Really don’t think the Bruins can match the Blues physically or should they,they do need to move the puck in their own end quicker and smarter,smarter is the key thought the Bruins were guilty of sometimes just trying to get rid of it as quick as possible.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
At 9 pm the Spurs in the CL-Final and at 2 am the Bruins in the SC-Final.
This day is gonna kill me :help:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Goes back to what my little league coach used to scream at me. Know what you’re gonna do before the ball comes to you. Different sport, but still holds value.

Too many times they gather the puck and it takes them six handles and a slow 180 before they even move from the small area of ice they’re taking up. Especially in their own end they HAVE to make quicker plays. If you have to think about it then you’ve already turned it over.

And FFS don’t pass up shooting chances

Reactions: BMC

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
The Bruins aren’t going to match them physically and certainly aren’t going to start injuring the Blues players. You make us look like Leafs fans when stuff like that is said. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad