Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - 6/1 - 8:21 PM - The B's look to regain home ice advantage

Which team wins Game 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I’m not sure what team you watched all year, if you even did at all, that gave you the indication this wasn’t a tough hard nosed team that was going to win with grit

Again stop with the Embarrassing hot takes. Go ask the leafs, Columbus and Carolina how they feel about your garbage post. Even the Blues in the first game of this series.

Get out of here with this worn out crap

Reactions: lopey

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The Bruins gotta match the blues physically. They are not finishing their checks right. That doesn’t mean hitting them out of control. I’m not worried about Bergeron he will play. He always does. I’m more worried about the first line in general NOT WAKING UP. I’m worried about the MENTAL MISTAKES, I am seeing in the first two games. Tuukka will need a , I’m stealing this game moment. I’m not concerned with Moore going in. He’s has size it may help. If none of this happens we lose. Plain and simple. Now with saying all that the blues may , I said may , have some key players out tonight , this is the time of getting this game 3. No excuses about injuries... don’t wanna hear it. I’m sorry. It’s the cup finals everybody is all banged up. Save it for the Doctor or Nurse.

not wise for the B`s to try and match the Blues physicality, IMO, if they try to do that, it means they aren`t playing their game. The B`s can still play physical and have an impact regardless if the hit count isn`t even.

B`s need to simplify tonight and being on the road often helps this, I`m working and doing the PVR thing, B`s playoff record when I do so.....7-2

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Again stop with the Embarrassing hot takes. Go ask the leafs, Columbus and Carolina how they feel about your garbage post. Even the Blues in the first game of this series.

Get out of here with this worn out crap

I'm pretty sure all of those fans would say that the Bruins were outhit by their team. The only thing embarrassing is you thinking they are still the Big Bad Bruins.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
IMG_20190531_233248.jpg

Saw this bad boy at the Burbank airport on my way home from hockey game last night. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
It would be to the Bruins advantage to win tonight's game. This would put a great deal of pressure on St Louis in game 4, hopefully, mistakes. Bruins win tonight and game 4 then they set themselves up perfectly. To make this happen the top 6 offense must play better than they have.

Go Bruins

Reactions: jangerhofer

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Seeing some idiot fans wanting the Blues to take runs at Bergeron tonight. If they do, they're screwed.

I'm all for physical play but when you are hitting to hurt guys, I draw the line.

I expect a tightly reffed game tonight.
Teams should always be hitting the other teams key players,cleanly obviously especially if their hurting,this isn’t powderpuff hockey.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Teams should always be hitting the other teams key players,cleanly obviously especially if their hurting,this isn’t powderpuff hockey.
I'm fine with hitting key players cleanly but what I'm not ok with is taking runs at them with the intention of knocking them out of the series which is what some Blues fans want and what I am afraid the Blues are trying to do.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Need to win big tonight. St. Louis gained a lot of confidence last game. Big boys must show up!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I'm fine with hitting key players cleanly but what I'm not ok with is taking runs at them with the intention of knocking them out of the series which is what some Blues fans want and what I am afraid the Blues are trying to do.
I agree 100%

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Need to win big tonight. St. Louis gained a lot of confidence last game. Big boys must show up!
Yeah I don’t know we have seen plenty of examples where a game where one team really dominated a lot then next game it’s been totally the other way.I really thought the way the Bruins dominated most of game 1 ,that this series might be a cake walk,than boom game 2 happens.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
not wise for the B`s to try and match the Blues physicality, IMO, if they try to do that, it means they aren`t playing their game. The B`s can still play physical and have an impact regardless if the hit count isn`t even.

B`s need to simplify tonight and being on the road often helps this, I`m working and doing the PVR thing, B`s playoff record when I do so.....7-2
All about their play in the neutral zone - if they keep it quick and play tight defensively they can feast on the Blues being over aggressive - kind of like what they did to the Bluejackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad