Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - 6/1 - 8:21 PM - The B's look to regain home ice advantage

Which team wins Game 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2019-5-30_22-36-3.png

upload_2019-5-30_22-36-32.png

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I'm saying this in all seriousness.

I hope NBCSN shows the Laura Branigan hologram and I love that the Blues revived that song. The John Denver song, not so much.

Aside from that, the B's need a better effort. In my opinion the B's losing Grizz is greater than the Blues missing Sundqvist.

The B's didn't deserve to win Game 2, but mistakes led to the Blues' goals. They need to be corrected.

And if they don't figure out how to get the puck out of their own zone better, this will be a short series. And yes, losing Grizz makes that harder.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
You know how we have some epic space cadets over here on our side? The ones that argue some pretty ridiculous shit all the time? (Maybe I’m even viewed that way by some)

I get the feeling that the majority of the Blues fan base is “that guy”

Reactions: SPV and BMC

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think they take at least one in St Louis. But the Bruins need to make adjustments and the top 6 need to find more than an empty netter.

Reactions: TCB and Maine Fan

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I was excited to read that Sam Adams Brewery is announcing a new beer, Black & Gold with a Bruins Bear head on the can for game 4.

I will have to get some for my "free beer tomorrow" offering.

I wonder what they will do when the Bruins win the Cup? I would like the "free beer today" program for a week.

Go Bruins

Reactions: lopey and BMC

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I'm saying this in all seriousness.

I hope NBCSN shows the Laura Branigan hologram and I love that the Blues revived that song. The John Denver song, not so much.

Aside from that, the B's need a better effort. In my opinion, the B's losing Grizz is greater than the Blues missing Sundqvist.

The B's didn't deserve to win Game 2, but mistakes led to the Blues' goals. They need to be corrected.

And if they don't figure out how to get the puck out of their own zone better, this will be a short series. And yes, losing Grizz makes that harder.

Not sure when or if Grizz will be back, he is needed but they can win without him. In My Opinion, the penalty to Sundqvist should have been "can't come back until Grizz plays plus 1" "I have always thought it is unfair for the receiver to possibly be out longer than the penalty for the giver." Your thoughts?

Go Bruins....a must to split or better in St Louis for games 3 & 4.

Reactions: Aeroforce and BMC

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
This is where Boston needs to take control of the series. St. Louis has not been very good at home and Boston has been a very good road team. Take game 3 & 4 and give yourself a chance to close this out at home in 5 (but I think its going 6)

Reactions: bruins19

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Take this one then the pressures really on the bad guys.

Let’s go Bs!

Reactions: HockeyMomx2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad