Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - 6/1 - 8:21 PM - The B's look to regain home ice advantage

Which team wins Game 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Not only the ones in the US but all the haters up here in Canada and everywhere else in the world too

It's just not a reflection of the Bruins....it's the Pats, Red Sox and Celtics that causes this type of hate. I'm fine with it.
I remember after the 2011 game 7, having my Bruins jersey on and strangers congratulating me where ever I went.
People ( Canadians) who were initially cheering for the Canucks flipped to the Bruins due to the Rome hit on Horton and Lapierre disrespecting Bergy aND the Canucks acting lIke a-holes in general.

With that in mind there's a prick ( a nobody) on the Blues who has decided to show some disrespect our leadership.
Let's see how that goes.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Kozari and Sutherland are the refs and Racicot and Devorski are the linesmen for tonight
I really not concerned about the refs so far in this series,Bruins got a gift call late in the last game ,that should have been the game they blew it.What have they had 9 power plays I think,1 goal their power play was a big reason they got here,they need to get it back.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
i hope playoff chara is ready

L54CDCS.gif

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
1r8ViySXYaXZ2BT6wr.gif

Bit of a dilemma. ..accepted an invite to a rod hockey tournament (annual event with vintage 1968 Coleco sets)
Brews, snacks and I'm sure the game will be on this dudes 60+" tv.
I sense I will not be fairing to well tonite due to me immensely distracted.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I really not concerned about the refs so far in this series,Bruins got a gift call late in the last game ,that should have been the game they blew it.What have they had 9 power plays I think,1 goal their power play was a big reason they got here,they need to get it back.
Oh I know. Was just passing on the info nothing more

Reactions: Bruinfanatic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->