Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 1 - B's take Game 1 - Chara is fine, just a flesh wound

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Have these Blues fans always been so unbearable? My god, it's only game 1 and they've done nothing but complain about the officiating. They remind me of a certain other fanbase, not quite as bad but geting there.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
It seems that they feel like the Bruins should have been called for more penalties and are convinced they could score on the pp.

Their team rolled over for 40 minutes plain and simple.
Their fanbase should be happy to see them not get a PP, from what I saw yesterday they were better off playing 5x5, not 5x4.

Reactions: Strafer and TCB

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
So we had 2 Blues fans next to us last night. One was Ok the other was an ass. I said hey you should sit over there (and I pointed to the other bench). The ass got all in a huff and said he paid for the seats etc...I told him he needed thicker skin to sit there. I said calm down I am just teasing you. He was shouting that Bergy was overrated and Z sucked and other insults.

When the Blues scored he was screaming in my direction how good his team was and the Bs would not be winning the series. He wasn't quite as vocal when the second period was over.

When the Hobbit was getting mauled I yelled out to the ref "Hey where is that call" and the ass said to me "Is this your first hockey game?". A guy behind us told the ass " I bet big money that she has been to more games than you". He asked me how many games I had been to and I said hundreds. He said...Yeah right.

He left before the third period was over.

See ya....

You should have brought your baseball bat. Just saying...

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Have these Blues fans always been so unbearable? My god, it's only game 1 and they've done nothing but complain about the officiating. They remind me of a certain other fanbase, not quite as bad but geting there.
I think most are ok. It's just a loud few.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I think I'm already more tired of hearing about Krug's supposed "charging" than I was about hearing how rusty the Bruins would be.

So for those Blues fans who feel it should have been a penalty (which it wasn't), I submit the Binnington elbow which went uncalled, which should make us "even." :eyeroll:

Reactions: BMC

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Yeah, it's wrong and slanderous. You can't go around accusing people of using drugs.

Eh, I didn't hear audio, but I read it more as, "Man, Krug was crazed." I mean, in the same way you'd say "What's Chara on?" when you see a few of his famous wide-eyed pictures.

Anybody have a pic of Paille, Thornton etc from last night?

Where was Timmay????

In Dale's book, he made a reference to Timmy retreating "a bunker in Colorado". I'm sure there's some literary license there, but he hasn't really been part of the "alumni pack" you see around town. My guess is he probably feels he was treated badly in Boston, and doesn't have much interest in coming back.

Reactions: Bergyesque

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Eh, I didn't hear audio, but I read it more as, "Man, Krug was crazed." I mean, in the same way you'd say "What's Chara on?" when you see a few of his famous wide-eyed pictures.

In Dale's book, he made a reference to Timmy retreating "a bunker in Colorado". I'm sure there's some literary license there, but he hasn't really been part of the "alumni pack" you see around town. My guess is he probably feels he was treated badly in Boston, and doesn't have much interest in coming back.

I think once Thomas retired he was done with hockey. I don't think he has even done an interview since he retired.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad