GDT: SCF G1: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Colorado Avalanche (8pm ET)

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
So it begins. Plenty of motivation for both teams. Tampa has a chance to become a true dynasty team. The Avs have maybe their best shot at breaking through. Does Point come back? Does he make a difference even if he does? He wasn't all that effective in the Toronto series prior to his injury. Will Makar and Mack earn their championship pedigree this year? Game one is can't miss TV.

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island

Edit: Bednar says he's good to go tonight, move along.

200.gif

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
With my wife’s due date being tomorrow and the little girl just chillin in her belly - I will be unable to partake in excessive drinking tonight. Quite unfortunate on that side of things. Fortunate we are having our second little girl though.

I was doing everything in my power to talk to her and make her understand how important it was for her to make an appearance somewhere during this layoff. She didn’t listen nor does she seem like she cares much about daddy’s obsession. Now we can only hope she chills for another 18 hours or so.

Go Avs!
Congrats! Hope she is healthy.
With that said....you have your priorities wrong...

theimmortal1

Sep 26, 2020
Good luck from a Bolts fan

Easily the most nervous I’ve been in the last 3 years of series (Avs, Toronto and CBJ in that order).

If this were neutral ice fully healthy I’d say it’s a total coin flip. Point in, Kadri out, Keumpers eyes tilts it towards the Bolts but home ice is anneutralizer.

Each teams previous opponent is going to screw us all up. Going from the Rangers lack of offense to the Avs; going from Edmontons no D no goalie to the Bolts…. May be a weird first period or two

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad