GDT: SCF G1: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Colorado Avalanche (8pm ET)

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
With my wife’s due date being tomorrow and the little girl just chillin in her belly - I will be unable to partake in excessive drinking tonight. Quite unfortunate on that side of things. Fortunate we are having our second little girl though.

I was doing everything in my power to talk to her and make her understand how important it was for her to make an appearance somewhere during this layoff. She didn’t listen nor does she seem like she cares much about daddy’s obsession. Now we can only hope she chills for another 18 hours or so.

Go Avs!
After my first kid, my wife got PPD and the only thing that helped was watching hockey. She didn't even like it normally, but we watched about 3-4 games a night for the first month.

Hope all the best for the delivery, and hope she comes between games!

Reactions: NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
With my wife’s due date being tomorrow and the little girl just chillin in her belly - I will be unable to partake in excessive drinking tonight. Quite unfortunate on that side of things. Fortunate we are having our second little girl though.

I was doing everything in my power to talk to her and make her understand how important it was for her to make an appearance somewhere during this layoff. She didn’t listen nor does she seem like she cares much about daddy’s obsession. Now we can only hope she chills for another 18 hours or so.

Go Avs!

Who’s gonna get to hoist the newborn first?

Reactions: The Moops

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
T-minus roughly 6Hrs 55mins to puck drop. Cautiously pessimistic. What could go wrong?

1655313965905.gif

Pepsi Center should be rocking, but I don’t know how much that will phase Tampa, being the 3rd consecutive Cup appearance for much of their roster. The altitude factor, on the other hand…

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Perry will be thrown out of the game after visiting Avs scratches in the first intermission, slashing the hands of Kadri and Cogliano and leaving with a hissing sound. He will be caught because Megna, hidden behind the buffet, will catch it on camera.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00