GDT: SCF G1: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Colorado Avalanche (8pm ET)

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
1655296483086.png

1655308587972.png

1655296510487.png

1655296530264.png

1655296551044.png

1655296568598.png

1655296654088.png

1655296675715.png

--------------------------------------
**Trifecta of Pre-Game Songs**

"Flirting With Disaster" - Molly Hatchet

"...Speeding down the fast lane,
And honey we're playing from town to town.
The boys and I been burnin' it up,

Can't seem to slow it down.."

"Champion" - Barns Courtney

"Champion. I can take a beating, ah,
Rise again, we're into the jungle, until the end.
I can live forever, I'll rise again

Keep rising up..."

"All My Life" - Foo Fighters

"All my life, I've been searching for something,
Something never comes, never leads to nothing.
Nothing satisfies but I'm getting close,

Closer to the prize at the end of the rope..."

Last edited:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
All the teams playing the neutral zone trap the Avs have had to beat has finally lead to this: The ultimate trap team.

Unlike ROR I think Bednar is going to do everything he can to get MacKinnon away from Cirelli.

And seriously f*** Evander Kane. Not having Kadri is such a blow to the Avs forward roster. Tampa can now focus in almost entirely on MacKinnon. We've watched this team for a long time not have a proper 2C and we know exactly how it goes.

Avs defense needs to keep producing if they want to stay in this thing.

Last edited:

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
With my wife’s due date being tomorrow and the little girl just chillin in her belly - I will be unable to partake in excessive drinking tonight. Quite unfortunate on that side of things. Fortunate we are having our second little girl though.

I was doing everything in my power to talk to her and make her understand how important it was for her to make an appearance somewhere during this layoff. She didn’t listen nor does she seem like she cares much about daddy’s obsession. Now we can only hope she chills for another 18 hours or so.

Go Avs!

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
With my wife’s due date being tomorrow and the little girl just chillin in her belly - I will be unable to partake in excessive drinking tonight. Quite unfortunate on that side of things. Fortunate we are having our second little girl though.

I was doing everything in my power to talk to her and make her understand how important it was for her to make an appearance somewhere during this layoff. She didn’t listen nor does she seem like she cares much about daddy’s obsession. Now we can only hope she chills for another 18 hours or so.

Go Avs!
Best wishes and congrats on the impending arrival!

Go Avs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->