GDT: Scary Perry's Red Dawn (@WPG, 4pm Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
I love that Randy Carlyle is making franchise history. Most goals conceeded in a period. Most losses in a row.

Also, the fossil has been around for two of the franchise's three games with nine goals conceded:
1. February 1, 1995 vs DAL (2-9 final score, under Ron Wilson)
2. February 19, 2011 at STL (3-9 final score, under Randy Carlyle)
3. February 2, 2019 at WPG (3-9 final score, under Randy Carlyle)

It is also very odd to mention that the Ducks have always had these extreme blowout losses in February. Something in the water, I guess.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Also, the fossil has been around for two of the franchise's three games with nine goals conceded:
1. February 1, 1995 vs DAL (2-9 final score, under Ron Wilson)
2. February 19, 2011 at STL (3-9 final score, under Randy Carlyle)
3. February 2, 2019 at WPG (3-9 final score, under Randy Carlyle)

It is also very odd to mention that the Ducks have always had these extreme blowout losses in February. Something in the water, I guess.
Randy is also by far the most successful coach we ever had (or who took us to some success, if we perceive WCF`s also as successes).

But yeah now it is clear that Randy needs to go and I really hate seeing that as I do appreciate the good times with Randy. But uhmm... now is the time to go seperate directions

rlstine

Jun 14, 2017
Gibson's save percentage has dropped 10 points in the last month. I think he's been playing hurt ever since that game in San Jose and they don't trust Chad Johnson at all since he coughed up that game against the Rangers. Think if Miller were healthy he'd be playing a ton.

Reactions: SirQuacksAlot

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Caryles response to game essentially its unacceptable and players will be held accountable with ice time or sittin in stands...

Ya no way the players are comin back from this mess

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Gibson's save percentage has dropped 10 points in the last month. I think he's been playing hurt ever since that game in San Jose and they don't trust Chad Johnson at all since he coughed up that game against the Rangers. Think if Miller were healthy he'd be playing a ton.

I doubt it. I just think he's lost his motivation/steam because of the situation, and could largely care less anymore, like the rest of the team. Its tough (mentally and physically) to keep playing your best and putting in all your effort when no one else is. I'm still blaming the atmosphere of the team (coach) more than the players, though.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
There’s talk on Twitter that Getzlaf had to argue with RC to get Gibson pulled and that it was mentioned on the Winnipeg broadcast? Anyone hear that?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Saw this on Facebook..... Its perfect

#StickWithRandyDraftaDandy

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I see he's still not fired, if we were in any other market he would have been gone weeks ago.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I see he's still not fired, if we were in any other market he would have been gone weeks ago.

My dad, who has season tickets, texted me last night. He feels insulted, like he thinks the organization legitimately feels that he’s stupid enough to not understand what’s going on.

He’ll never give them up because he doesn’t think he’ll ever get them back and he loves the team too much, but I think ownership and Bob are underestimating the bridges that they risk burning with what’s happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad