OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Fun Never Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So it's called fire emblem, or is there an emblem of a fire and you're just speaking in some weird hipster term?
It's called "Fire Emblem: Three Houses". Fire Emblem is a huge series from Nintendo with like 15 games since 1990. Though they didn't get big in America until they got some characters in super smash Bros melee on GameCube.

One of the best tactical RPG series you can find.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's called "Fire Emblem: Three Houses". Fire Emblem is a huge series from Nintendo with like 15 games since 1990. Though they didn't get big in America until they got some characters in super smash Bros melee on GameCube.

There are so many Switch games I want to play.
I'm getting my daughter a Switch for christmas... I think I'll be playing it way more than she will.
FETH is definitely on the list.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Definitely Whack.
Yeah I keep fighting myself over it.
The pictures they look alright, but I know I get them I'd be pissed off.
Just looking for new shit that isn't new age trash, but semi new age ish.

Ya know how you find that style you like as a semi adult and you stick with it your whole life? I'm kind of there and have no problem with it, but feeling risky and want to progress just a mite. Don't think it's gonna happen though.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

Did they ever re-release the NES and GBA Fire Emblems that never came out here?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

funny-gif1.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah I keep fighting myself over it.
The pictures they look alright, but I know I get them I'd be pissed off.
Just looking for new **** that isn't new age trash, but semi new age ish.

Ya know how you find that style you like as a semi adult and you stick with it your whole life? I'm kind of there and have no problem with it, but feeling risky and want to progress just a mite. Don't think it's gonna happen though.
Get some suede chukkas. I have like 11 pairs. It will never steer you wrong.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Get some suede chukkas. I have like 11 pairs. It will never steer you wrong.
link?

I just have normal stuff. Well... normal to me, I'm not getting into wardrobes here, no way, uh-uhhh.
Link to nice-ish shoes aint crossing that line. I need shoes.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

NSFW slight language...biz and whitney bitching behind scenes of their commercial

@8:30 is a sick burn

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I feel like Sony and Microsoft haven't been releasing new consoles, they just keep improving the graphics of consoles they've had. I haven't had an XBox since my 360 and I've never had a playstation, it just seems like they're the same thing with better graphics basically over and over again.

Although the XBox Series X is essentially a computer, so I'm tempted to get one of those.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I feel like Sony and Microsoft haven't been releasing new consoles, they just keep improving the graphics of consoles they've had. I haven't had an XBox since my 360 and I've never had a playstation, it just seems like they're the same thing with better graphics basically over and over again.

Although the XBox Series X is essentially a computer, so I'm tempted to get one of those.

What do you want them to do BUT improve graphics??

There is almost no way to improve the concept or experience of consoles at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad