Saudi Pro League

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
I know English refs get a bad wrap domestically but as a fan of Croatia I'd much rather have one of them than a Spanish ref who wants to be center of attention all the time (even ones not named Lahoz). I'll never forget the one at Euro 2021 where the guy gave 3 minutes of extra time and blew the whistle 30 seconds early while Croatia had the ball in an attacking area, of course UEFA sent him home the next day

mmk786

Mar 3, 2004
I agree, English refs are not so bad. Infact I like the english approach to officiating the game more than most other countries.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Watched a segment on ESPNFC, apparently the leagues attendance is down 15% this season and several games are played in front of less than 1,000 fans, one match this past week had an attendance of 133

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Watched a segment on ESPNFC, apparently the leagues attendance is down 15% this season and several games are played in front of less than 1,000 fans, one match this past week had an attendance of 133
If some Saudi prince wanted them to play just for him, the folks who took the money to play there would do that too happily. Don't think anyone signed there because of the atmosphere in the stadiums.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
But the players did not go there for the money.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
It’s going to be really interesting to hear what these high end players who go to Saudi say after they are done playing there. Was the money worth living there?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

7d2390fa-2f13-4413-a31c-019e754cf9d8.jpg

During the visit, the Portuguese superstar met Iranian painter painter Fatima Hamimi, with the artist gifting him some paintings.

Hamimi, who is reportedly 85 per cent paralysed, was thrilled to meet Ronaldo, with the 38-year-old greeting her by giving her a hug and kissing her on the cheek.

The picture of them meeting has angered Iranian lawyers who have reported him for committing adultery, according to Mundo Deportivo.

In Iranian law, touching a woman who isn't your wife is the equivalent to adultery.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It takes about 2 seconds to see who the source is… some random Twitter account with an Indian flag. Then you look into their account it says it all really. I could say more but I’ll bite my tongue and say this is typical from this site. Every day is a disappointment here.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

7d2390fa-2f13-4413-a31c-019e754cf9d8.jpg

During the visit, the Portuguese superstar met Iranian painter painter Fatima Hamimi, with the artist gifting him some paintings.

Hamimi, who is reportedly 85 per cent paralysed, was thrilled to meet Ronaldo, with the 38-year-old greeting her by giving her a hug and kissing her on the cheek.

The picture of them meeting has angered Iranian lawyers who have reported him for committing adultery, according to Mundo Deportivo.

In Iranian law, touching a woman who isn't your wife is the equivalent to adultery.
Is this from the Onion? You never know with those places

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It takes about 2 seconds to see who the source is… some random Twitter account with an Indian flag. Then you look into their account it says it all really. I could say more but I’ll bite my tongue and say this is typical from this site. Every day is a disappointment here.

....guess I should have put in the eyeroll emoji

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
France's interior minister accused Benzema of connections with terrorism live on TV, without bringing forward any evidence though.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Yes. France is as bipolar as the US but not often talked about. I feel their next election might turn the country upside down.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00