Confirmed with Link: Sam Morin re-signed, 3yr x $700K

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
I'm sorry for my english, because i'm a french speaking person from Québec. I'm also a relative to Samuel Morin parents Pascal Morin and his mother Sylvie Larose. Cousin actualy. My father is the brother of Sylvie father Marcel. I've never met them untill three years ago in some travels to see him play in the American hockey league. I wanted to make sixteen hours of car from Québec to the States to get some information about this family i never knew in my life. Well. I was very surprised about a lot of things from them. Especialy from an intimate perspective and because i share same blood as them. Actualy i understand more why he is not playing in the Nhl right now and have only three games played after five years from his draft year in 2013.

Honestly. His developpement stagnated. Last year he was not better than Andrew Mcdonald, Hagg or Sanheim. If he was so good. How would he have not made Hextall and Haxtoll choices harder to put him in the line up for profit of players line Mcdonald, Hagg or Sanheim? Now Phil Myers and Friedman passed him in the hierarchy.

I believe Morin Weakness was his intelligence and Will to use everything around him in his power to get more intelligent to surpass his competitors in the Flyers organisation and in the league. More defensmen are coming every year and are being traded from other teams because the compétition was too heavy in their respective teams. That thing happened to Morin with the Flyers i believe. He was not able to handle compétition internaly.

One thing that proved me that Morin motivations and compétitives senses was way below standards of the Nhl is that he didnt recognized in myself a person with a large expérience of life, travels, spiritual expérience, gifted person with intelligence, writer and a fine observer of the world. A person with a good peripherical views about the world would have asked questions. But Morin or neither pascal or Sylvie did not asked any questions. My goals by driving sixteen hours of cars to meet him was to exchange and learn from him. about his life, and My cousin Sylvie, which i never knew. About the world. About deep knowledge of this life we are living. To get better as a person. Morin never did ask questions. The only thing he though that would interest me during a conversation was the girls that wanted to be f***ed that gravitated around the Phantoms. And giving me hockey sticks by his father. Clearly. Sixteen hours of cars to get informations about the girls he f***ed? That kinda sucks really. I though the Nhl was more than a superficial way of life to get praise from people they though was under their rule and way of thinking. Or these kind of shits they show us to tell us That hapiness is lying there.

I remember my first meeting in their home. And he said about my type of talking: you cant speak like that, people will destroy you. What? I cant speak truly with my confidence close To me? Or my intelligence? With the things ive expérienced in my life? Well yes. You seem to have a better knowledge and understanding of life with that kind of thinking.

One thing too with my conversations with my cousin Sylvie that bothered me. One time she said to me during a game that it was ok if Samuel succeeded only in the American league. I really though: is that your goal? Only the American hockey league? That is kind of a loser way of thinking. If she think like that. Maybe is son is thinking the same too. I had a cousin that died 2 years ago. Steve. Well. Ive seen this family siting first at the back of the church during the ceremomy before Sylvie tried waking them up to sit at the front. Is this this kind of leadership that the nhl is looking for? People that sit at the back at funerals? Always there when you are winning but absent when you are loosing something.

When i see this deep views and portrait i had and conversation with Samuel, Pascal and Sylvie. I understand more why he his still trying to get to the nhl.

He clearly did not had the intelligence to surpass him and go at the end of his dream. That is why he failed so far.

Maybe it was more his parents dream that his to get to the nhl?

I really hope that he make it to the nhl because i have a great respect for my father brother Marcel and what he have accomplished by raising his children and building one of the biggest chicken farm in our region. And great respect for my father too for his farm, trying his best to raise fine children and setting high standards for them. They did worked together in their beginning to get richer in the 70,s and the 80's, wheter they had idealogic difference in their respectives family. And i hope that i can respect more again my cousin Sylvie, Pascal, Sam after me. Intellectualy, i wish their standards will grow more than these poor humans behaviors that they showed me. But my first glimpses with them have not make me very optimistic about these matters. Maybe they'll go back in the mediocrity shadowland where they come from.

I do hope that he make it. As much as i want to be a sucessfull with what i do. Because its family. Even if now all these people, even my brother and sisters that come from the same place are not family anymore, but individuals scarced there and there in life. Im not very proud about their intelligence and views of the world. Im more proud and i have respect with what they have accomplished in terms of materials and physical efforts. Kinda love/hate relationship. But things are like that

And even if he is not making it. At least he tried the best he could. Maybe that is the only thing that is important after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fat

nuclear reactor

Apr 5, 2010
Im sorry for my english. I'm à french speaking person From Québec. I'm also a relatives to Samuel Morin parents Pascal Morin and his mother Sylvie Larose. Cousin actualy. My father is The brother of Sylvie father Marcel. But Ive never met them untill 3 years ago when Ive seen them 3 times in some travels to see him play in the American hockey league. I wanted to make 16 hours of car From Québec to the states to get some information about this family i never knew in my life. Well. I was very surprised about à lot of things From them. And actualy i understand more why he is not playing in the nhl right now and have only 3 games played after 5 years in his draft year in 2013.

Honestly. I'm not very surprised. His développement stagnated. He was not better than Andrew Mcdonald or Hagg, Sanheim. If he was so good. How would he have not made Hextall and Haxtoll choices harder to put him in the line up for profit of players line Mcdonald, Hagg or Sanheim? Now Phil Myers and Friedman passed him in the hierarchy.

I believe Morin Weakness was his intelligence and Will to use everything around him in his possibilities to get more intelligent to surpass his competitors in the Flyers organisation and in the league. More defensmen are coming every year and are being traded From other team because the compétition was too heavy in their respective teams. That thing happened To Morin with the flyers. He was not able to handle compétition internaly.

One thing that proved me that Morin motivations and compétitives senses was way below standards of the nhl is that he didnt recognized a person with à large expérience of life, travels, spiritual expérience and also a gifted person with intelligence. Writer and a fine observer of the world. A person with à good peripherical views about the world would have asked questions. But Morin did not asked any questions. My goals by driving 16 hours of cars to meet him was to exchange and learn from him. About the world. About deep knowledge of this life we was living. To get better as a person. Morin never did ask questions. The only thing he though that would interest me was the girls that wanted to be ****ed that gravitated around the phantoms. And giving me hockey sticks. Clearly. 16 hours of cars to get informations about the girls he ****ed? That kinda sucks really.

I remember my first meeting in their home. And he said about my type of talking: you cant speak like that. What? I cant speak truly with my confidence close To me? Or my intelligence? With the things ive expérienced in my life?

One thing too with my conversations with my cousin Sylvie that bothered me. One time she said To me during à game that it was ok if Samuel succeeded only in the American league. I really though: is that your goal? Only the American hockey league? That is kind of a loser way of thinking. If she think like that. Maybe is son is thinking the same too.

When i see this in "deep" relationship i had and conversation with Samuel, Pascal and Sylvie. I understand more why he his still trying to get To the nhl.

He clearly did not had the intelligence to surpass him and go at the end of his deam. That is why he failed so far.

Maybe it was more his parents dream that his To get To the nhl?

I really hope that he make it to the nhl because i have a great respect for my father brother Marcel and what he have accomplished. And i hope that i can respect more again my cousin Sylvie and Sam after what they showed me. But my first glimpses with them have not make me very optimistics about these matters.

Fire Hakstol.

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
Im sorry for my english. I'm à french speaking person From Québec. I'm also a relatives to Samuel Morin parents Pascal Morin and his mother Sylvie Larose. Cousin actualy. My father is The brother of Sylvie father Marcel. But Ive never met them untill 3 years ago when Ive seen them 3 times in some travels to see him play in the American hockey league. I wanted to make 16 hours of car From Québec to the states to get some information about this family i never knew in my life. Well. I was very surprised about à lot of things From them. And actualy i understand more why he is not playing in the nhl right now and have only 3 games played after 5 years in his draft year in 2013.

Honestly. I'm not very surprised. His développement stagnated. He was not better than Andrew Mcdonald or Hagg, Sanheim. If he was so good. How would he have not made Hextall and Haxtoll choices harder to put him in the line up for profit of players line Mcdonald, Hagg or Sanheim? Now Phil Myers and Friedman passed him in the hierarchy.

I believe Morin Weakness was his intelligence and Will to use everything around him in his possibilities to get more intelligent to surpass his competitors in the Flyers organisation and in the league. More defensmen are coming every year and are being traded From other team because the compétition was too heavy in their respective teams. That thing happened To Morin with the flyers. He was not able to handle compétition internaly.

One thing that proved me that Morin motivations and compétitives senses was way below standards of the nhl is that he didnt recognized a person with à large expérience of life, travels, spiritual expérience and also a gifted person with intelligence. Writer and a fine observer of the world. A person with à good peripherical views about the world would have asked questions. But Morin did not asked any questions. My goals by driving 16 hours of cars to meet him was to exchange and learn from him. About the world. About deep knowledge of this life we was living. To get better as a person. Morin never did ask questions. The only thing he though that would interest me was the girls that wanted to be ****ed that gravitated around the phantoms. And giving me hockey sticks. Clearly. 16 hours of cars to get informations about the girls he ****ed? That kinda sucks really.

I remember my first meeting in their home. And he said about my type of talking: you cant speak like that. What? I cant speak truly with my confidence close To me? Or my intelligence? With the things ive expérienced in my life?

One thing too with my conversations with my cousin Sylvie that bothered me. One time she said To me during à game that it was ok if Samuel succeeded only in the American league. I really though: is that your goal? Only the American hockey league? That is kind of a loser way of thinking. If she think like that. Maybe is son is thinking the same too.

When i see this in "deep" relationship i had and conversation with Samuel, Pascal and Sylvie. I understand more why he his still trying to get To the nhl.

He clearly did not had the intelligence to surpass him and go at the end of his deam. That is why he failed so far.

I really hope that he make it to the nhl because i have a great respect for my father brother Marcel and what he have accomplished. And i hope that i can respect more again my cousin Sylvie and Sam after what they showed me. But my first glimpses with them have not make me very optimistics about these matters.

Inlighten me on how "a person with à large expérience of life, travels, spiritual expérience and also a gifted person with intelligence. Writer and a fine observer of the world" come to a hockey forum to talk shit about his own cousin son? I mean that's really not the kind of thing I would imagine from a person like that. It kind of smell like a hoax or a prank or someone really really high and trap in a world invented by his fried brain. I'm I close?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

One thing too with my conversations with my cousin Sylvie that bothered me. One time she said To me during à game that it was ok if Samuel succeeded only in the American league. I really though: is that your goal? Only the American hockey league? That is kind of a loser way of thinking. If she think like that. Maybe is son is thinking the same too. I had a cousin that died 2 years ago. Steve. Well. Ive seen this family siting at the back of the church during the ceremomy first before Sylvie waking them up to sit at the front. Is this this kind of leadership that the nhl is looking for? People that sit at the back at funerals?

I really hope that he make it to the nhl because i have a great respect for my father brother Marcel and what he have accomplished. And great respect for my father too. And i hope that i can respect more again my cousin Sylvie, Pascal, Sam after poor humans behaviors what they showed me. But my first glimpses with them have not make me very optimistics about these matters.

But i do hope that he make it. As much as i want to be a sucessfull writter in the world. Because its family. And my blood is as much as his. Im not very proud about their intelligence and views of the world. But they'll get my respect back if he continues to Work hard trying to get To the nhl.

And even if is not making it. Maybe that is not very important after all. At least he tried the best he could.

At least you tried the best you could.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
"a person with à large expérience of life, travels, spiritual expérience and also a gifted person with intelligence. Writer and a fine observer of the world"

That is the most "Frenchman stereotype" description ever :laugh:

6721110931_00347b9d3a_b.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad