ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
And fake. :thumbu:

200.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Except you didn't. You heavily implied they would trade Sprong in order to get Brassard.

No, I heavily implied the Pens preferred to trade Sprong as the 'futures piece' rather than a goalie but that Ottawa wanted a goalie. I then said IF the deal happened, it would be because JR decided he'd give up Gustavsson.

But please, do go on . . .

Reactions: USMC607

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
#clickbait to me without public verification.

You do realize how websites like this one make money right?

Then just stop clicking and go away, if you dont like it.

You know why i dont follow twitter rumor guys, becuase i dont believe them. So i just dont follow. If a song i dont like comes on the radio i dont call them as b*tch i turn the station.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
In the last year or so that I've posted in earnest here, I'd say that Richard and Kirk have the best inside Info in this forum. No ones perfect but they're generally pretty accurate from what I've seen.

tenor.gif

Reactions: domaug

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Then just stop clicking and go away, if you dont like it.

You know why i dont follow twitter rumor guys, becuase i dont believe them. So i just dont follow. If a song i dont like comes on the radio i dont call them as b*tch i turn the station.

And this is where you're going wrong in making friends and influencing people.

Reactions: WheresRamziAbid

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
No, I heavily implied the Pens preferred to trade Sprong as the 'futures piece' rather than a goalie but that Ottawa wanted a goalie. I then said IF the deal happened, it would be because JR decided he'd give up Gustavsson.

But please, do go on . . .

This is totally true..I remember this discussion w you....

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Trading Hags would be f***ing stupid. He's extremely valuable on the PK and still has some of the best wheels in the league. Came on big time in the 2nd half last year as well.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Trading Hags would be ****ing stupid. He's extremely valuable on the PK and still has some of the best wheels in the league. Came on big time in the 2nd half last year as well.

I doubt he would be. I was just having withdrawals from the hair flip gif :laugh:

Reactions: Peat

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm fully expecting us to do nothing tonight. I would like us to pick up a 1st round pick but that likely involves trading Kessel which I don't want to do.

Also, aren't we meant to be having a new third jersey this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad